Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secondary Cloning Facility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

Secondary Cloning Facility Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 am

A large facility near the central auditorium and the main control center. Here lie many secrets long hidden by Tricell and Wesker himself. What have they been doing all these years since his supposed death?
Back to top Go down
https://recorruption.forumotion.com
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:38 am

Of all the plans Wesker had shortly after his arise from the 'grave'. He had planned a cloning operation to sustain his superior power as a human being. Less a human being now than anything else Wesker brags about his capability of making the volcano incident out to be a 'shallow grave'. His initial intentions were world cleansing, but what does near death for a god do for his mental deviations? It's hard to say. But the mad have only be come more insane.

Walking from the control room Wesker listens to the click of his boots against the floor until he reaches the balcony railing. Far below is a massive room filled with chambers and passageways. Just two stories down however high above the cloning center is a steel platform that is lead on to by the main halls. Hearing the clatter of boots approaching a grin crosses Wesker's face as he waits patiently for his first arriving guests. Lucky they were to be the first to enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Admin
Admin
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:48 am

Leon walked slowly forward, his shoes clattering softly on the metal floors as he walked into a large room, his eyes adjusted slowly to the brighter light in this room than the halls he looked around and motioned silently for the two other S.R.T' members to go down the other aisles and he went down the center looking left and right for an unsent foe, undead or otherwise. He was ready hair trigger, he looked at all the matching pods or capsules, and looked closer and pulled back at what he saw.'What the hell..' He said looking now closer.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 am

Leon. Oh how Wesker had heard the name numerous times since he survived the Raccoon City incident. Leon had to be one of the most respected adversaries Wesker had. He was skilled, tactical and brave, all things that Chris seemed to be wavering in. Chris had ruined everything for Wesker not only once but three times and by sheer accident. Wesker had become tired of playing with Chris just five years earlier though sadly his revenge would have to wait. There were bigger fish to fry. Though Wesker held too much respect for Leon. Who had survived his clamp down at the Ganados incident. Wesker was ready to have a little bit of fun.

As the S.R.T. members and Leon split up Wesker leaped over the railing and sailed slightly through the air and with a loud thwang hit the platform with all his weight. One of the S.R.T. members pointed their machine gun towards him and shouted a warning. Wesker ignored the warning, stood up straight and started walking towards him. The S.R.T. shouted another ignored warning and opened fire. Without even a moment to even see what was going on Wesker vanished and reappeared just ten feet from where he was leaning forward slightly low to the ground. The S.R.T. in shock turned his weapon on him and fired again. The same happened except this time Wesker appeared in front of the S.R.T., clenched him by the throat, lifted him into the air and slammed him into the platform snapping his fragile human neck.

Taking a moment to readjust his muscles following his fresh serum injection Wesker looked through the almost blurred tubes to find the other S.R.T. and Leon. This was the beginning of the fun. In a flash he bolted around the platform and the second S.R.T. turned to face him, horror played across her face. Wesker grinned maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Admin
Admin
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:24 am

Leon herd both noises but couldn't see clearly enough through the tubes, than he herd the distant crack of a neck, he knew that sound well perhaps even to well. He ran towards the end of the first aisle and turned left heading for the other Agent, before it was too late, what ever was around was fast, and the faces in the capsules, he had only ever herd rumors and seen vague pictures of the man. He grunted and held up his gun and he saw the blond man standing in front of the other agent.'Easy pal.' He said slowly.'Don't make me use this now...' He said thinking back to all he knew of Albert Wesker, which truth be told aside from him betraying S.T.A.R's and starting all of this..and secretly attempting to to kill them all, he didn't know he had powers or abilities he shuddered and held his gun steady.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Wesker had been waiting years for this moment. To finally meet Leon face to face. Not that it was on the top of his list. Chris's death was reserved there for the rest of time until the man actually knelt and waited to die. Wesker had no intention however of making it easy to be caught let along stopped. He had a plan at every second, twist, and turn. Even if he was cornered here in this facility he really wasn't. He had a plan and that was a something his adversaries were yet to see.

Turning slightly to acknowledge Leon, Wesker nodded to him curtly and smiled. "Oh how nice of you to make it. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person Leon. It's a shame Ada couldn't be here to see you. She's... preoccupied." Without another word he turned his attention back the S.R.T. who had now raised her gun to him and fired off three rounds. Instinctively he vanished and appeared in sync with every bullet that passed him, appearing to the left wide, then the right and then right in front of her. He slammed an elbow into her gut, vanished, reappeared facing her and slammed a palm into the center of her chest sending her flying backwards. With a final motion he vanished just before she hit the railing and plummeted to the chambers below. He reappeared with his .45 magnum Killer 7 point blank to her almost hovering form and with a BANG and a spray of she slammed into the railing and plummeted as she would have but lifeless and limp.

Taking a moment to relax himself Wesker stood holding the his weapon aloft not even bothering to look at what would be the in shock Leon. He whipped his gun away and turned to face him with a slight smirk on his face. "How nice of you to bring me warm up toys. Now... where were we?" He turned fully to face Leon and gripped his fists tight. "Take it easy? How quaint. Do tell me Leon... what do you hope to achieve here?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Admin
Admin
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Leon stared Absent mindfully as Wesker, killed his two S.R.T team members and appeared back in front of him 'Fuck...me..' He said slowly, he had beaten Krauser in a knife fight..but could he stand up to fight Wesker who could move like lightning and strike like tsunami? Leon cracked his neck, he wasn't one to back down from a confrontation, so why the hell would he start now.'So this is how you keep coming back?' He said inclining his head towards the capsules.'I've dealt with your aftermath for far to long, from Raccoon city til now.' And then he mentioned Ada, Ada.'What have you done with Ada Wesker?!' He said suddenly, as he held up his gun, his thoughts drifted to the S.R.T members who had come with him, they where well trained but he was better trained did he have a chance?
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:08 pm

As Leon stood and watched both his S.R.T. members had died. Leon was helpless to act. Just as Wesker had predicted. Though unlike Chris, Leon did not seem to be fazed in the slightest. Or at least he did not let it on and that made Wesker smirk and fill with anticipation. This could prove to be an interesting confrontation. Leon, the one man he'd never had the honor of fighting even once, here before him ready to risk his life to protect those who were so rightfully deemed pathetic and worthy of eradication. Wesker inwardly despised the righteous efforts while at the same time he praised their foolhardy bravery.

When Leon inclined his head towards the capsules with growing clones Wesker let loose a deep hoarse laugh. Once the humor had subsided Wesker held out his arms as if to glorify the room around him. "Oh how perceptive you are Leon. You've seen right to the point with only a hint of information to work off of. If only Chris were as smart as you. The man is all brawn and minimal survival brains where as you..." Wesker lowered his arms when Leon cut him off with a demanded question about Ada. "It's rude to interrupt Leon. But I'll appease your curiosity..." Wesker turned and walked to a small control panel just a few feet away and pushed a button. Almost immediately afterward a container the size of the capsules near them shot out of the wall on a support beam and stopped just a foot away from the railing.

"There's your precious Ada... Let me guess... Let her go? You madman? So predictable humans are..." Wesker chuckled again, pressed the button to send the capsule back to the wall and turned to face Leon. "Shall we get started then?" Wesker turned again and saw the gun pointed at him. He launched himself forward into a blurred run just a foot away from Leon in an instant when he was standing ten feet away just moments ago. "I do hope you don't disappoint me." Wesker pulled his arm back as if winding up for a pitch and the leather around his arm and hand could be heard straining.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Admin
Admin
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Leon fired off a few more rounds before retreating backwards towards the second aisle, to avoid the oncoming Cobra punch which from previous records from B.S.A.A encounters, he twisted and fired another round over his shoulder.'You wont get me that easy you stupid prick!' He bellowed as he kept low and on the move.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 am

Wesker watched the shots go off, avoiding them deftly and skillfully with precise movements. Each shot went off and missed as he vanished and reappeared until he was right in front of Leon who then seemed to slip easily from Wesker's attack. Wesker turned and watched Lean retreat away towards the second aisle. Wesker flexed his fists, took a few trace steps towards Leon and chuckled as the last bullet whizzed past his head vanishing, reappearing and leaning slightly away from the bullet's path of fire. He straightened out and cracked his neck menacingly. "Running away Leon? Bad sport... you disappoint me."

Wesker reached out with his left hand and gripped tightly to the railing next to him, ripping off a three foot long pole with jagged edges. He flipped it around a bit like a katana and bolted forward towards Leon's position. "Don't you understand? You can't beat me Leon. Chris was lucky. Gods are not allowed to die. Not when they are at the peak of their power." He saw Leon fire off another shot over his shoulder. This bullet's trajectory was headed straight for Wesker's heart, Wesker however was one step ahead of Leon. He leapt up into the air, caught the grating at the top of the cloning capsules the bullet missing by a long shot. "You're aim is impressive. Pity it's such a waste of good talent." He dropped back to the ground and looked at Leon again. "How about we end this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Cloning Facility   Secondary Cloning Facility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secondary Cloning Facility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Africa: Epicenter :: Tricell/Umbrella Master Facility-
Jump to: