Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work and Work (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Vincent looked down as he held the detonator in his hands, Klaus wouldn't know it, but he had seen more death and murder this way than many people, he never blamed him self, he blamed the men responsible Oswell Spencer and Albert Wesker, Umbrella Tricell, you name it they where to blame, he twisted as he hung on the ladder, and the chopper moved, as the hunters converged on the roof he hit the detonator, killing the remaining hunters.

He climbed the ladder and sat down across from Klaus pointed to the headset, and told him to put one on so they could talk as he placed one on his own head.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 pm

The girl finally stopped holding onto him and found a place to sit alone for the time being. Klaus was a bit worried for the girl. She had already went through one hell hole and now this? The girl was probably going to end up unstable soon and go crazy. He nodded at Vincent and grabbed a hold of the headset, sliding them onto his head. He took one last look at the small village as the structure crumbled to dust with the Hunters and humans.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Ivan let out a yawn, quite upset that he had gotten no action from this supposed rescue mission. So this was THE Saint, he had heard tales of him throughout the B.S.A.A. The man who survived, the dominating presence that had tooken down hordes of zombies almost effortlessly, and bore witness to the mass genocide that followed the meddling of the advanced companies that used the populus to test their potives and other devices. He even took a own personal spin on things and killed many B.O.W's and infected persons. Supposedly, Ivan might become his next partner, the only aspect of the Saint he disliked thinking about. Although Ivan had never had a permenant partnership, much less with less then 3 people as his partners due to his experience in the field, The Saint was notorious for having multiple partners and bearing witness to many of their deaths. Mr.Saint was also known for being very irratiable, but all these were rumors. Ivan was't very sociable either, but he might be able to warm up to somebody if he spent long enough with them. At the moment, he wore a ugly green standard issue body armor suit used by most B.S.A.A agents, and used a pilots helment to cover his sharp eyes that now scanned over the passengers in the helicopter. It also hid a solitary red ear plug that payed music from his MP3 player, having the headset around his neck at the moment as the pilot was taking care of most of the hard work at the moment.

He yawned again and looked directly at the survivor sitting across from him, the other survivor, a small girl, temporarily detached from him. He didn't start conversations, so Ivan remained mute. He had overheard that there had been a large amount of survivors, but no way one chopper could save that much. Must be hard to lose that many people you had been fighting for your life with...but maybe he hadn't been close to them. Ivan mentally shrugged this off and continued to look him over.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:05 pm

He still didn't care for Vincent and his disliking was growing even more by the minute. Maybe he should have sent him away when he first spoke to the man, though, he would probably be dead by now if he hadn't brought the stranger into the village. He glanced over at the girl who had her knees drawn to her chest as she mumbled a little poem to herself in German. He really did find the headset funny and stupid. For gods sakes, he didn't even want to talk to the so called Legend. Soon after he removed his stare from the once village, he glanced up to see the other man who was dressed in a normal B.S.A.A uniform and was 'staring' at them. He didn't take being looked at for long periods of times kindly. Well since after the accident, he hated even looking at himself. He frowned and stared back at the other man. He can play this game as well.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Ivan raised an eyebrow, though it wouldn't be visible beneath the shaded visor of the helmet. He continued to peer over the man, looking at his slightly battered apperance. He took no extreme notice of anything in particular, and finally got bord and cocked his head questioningly. "Well, whats the story and why are you staring at me?" Ivan said into the ear piece he had on the ear that wasn't already occupied with music. He didn't even know if this guy spoke English, that was highly unthoughtful of him to speak in his own language rather than this guy's possible native language.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:28 pm

"For one, you're staring at me and two, what story? Oh how him over here decided to show up and just tell me. 'Hey, I showed up because some how I know that there's going to be an attack and then I'm going to tell you that everyone has to die." Klaus crossed his arms and took a few seconds to glare at Vincent without the other man noticing and returned his attention to Ivan.
"What are you suppose to be anyways? A newbie?" He wasn't a happy camper at all. One, all those people were blown apart and two, he wasn't in the mood for any bull shit with the pain in his arm growing at every minute.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Ivan watched the man with a sly smirk on his face. "Oh, the mysterious man speaks. I wasn't staring, I was looking you over, and the B.S.A.A has it's ways of getting it's knowledge, none of which a civillian such as yourself would be keen to." Ivan explained. "And we didn't have enough choppers to save everyone, I'm sorry..." Ivan apologized, though he shouldn't, I mean, it wasn't HIS fault. "Newbie? I guess so. I've probally seen as much as, if not way more, then you have. It's dangerous out there, and if anyone knows that sacrafices need to be made it's Saint over there. Survived more outbreaks as there have been wars. Not sure what to tell you though, looks like your stuck with us now. That is of course, if you value your limbs." Ivan said, the sympathetic tone leaving his voice and being replaced with a less sympathetic sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 pm

He tended to ignore the higher ups. So, as Ivan spoke of the B.S.A.A and how much knowledge they have, he ignored him until his last sentence. Klaus glanced down at his right arm and looked back up at Ivan.
"I hope that wasn't an insult." Maybe it was maybe it wasn't but limbs was one touchy subject with the man. Ever since the run in with the Chimera, he really wasn't the same. Always spat back an insult or disagreement with anything. He glanced out into the wildness that was once the great Berlin as the fly above it.
"You wouldn't know when we get to your little B.S.A.A base would you? Because I would like to have a shirt since I wasn't told before I took my shirt off."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Ivan for the first time noticed the man was shirtless. Damn he was absentminded. He blused behind the helment and nodded. "The base isn't that far from here. Should be around a half an hour or so, maybe a bit more or less. I'm not a pilot." Ivan replied, looking over the man's chest closley. Of course, the visor hid the direction his eyes went, but it was preety obvious that Ivan was staring in general. He was built decently, probally from many survived zombie attacks, and slighty burnt from the beating sun, he was guessing. It was hard to tell with these damn shaded visors. Wouldn't they obscure the vision of said pilot? "Why so eager to get a shirt on? I mean, it's not like we're going to bite your chest hair or other parts of you off. We're the good guys." Ivan said reassuringly, wondering why he had brought himself into conversation with a obviously bitter man. He also noticed vaguely the arm that wasn't matching his skin tone, in fact it was a cold metal thing that in no way was a normal fleshy thing. Wondering what had happened and how he got his hands on a prostetic arm in a wasteland like this. Maybe it wasn't recent? Interesting thought.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:52 pm

"Maybe you'll stop staring." He glared at Ivan for the last time and returned back to staring at the landscape they were flying over. Oh, how he wished Germany would return back to its old self. He doubted he'd get to see it back to normal in his life time. Klaus was just glad that they were almost to the base. Hopefully by base they meant a full power, with running water, warm beds, and a change of clothes not to mention food. For all he needed and missed dearly.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Ivan chuckled and gave a rare toothy grin. "Well, it's kind of hard not to stare. Your smelly, grimy nature draws my eyes naturally. It's like some kind of curse. I guess that's why you want to get back to the base. I think the zombies I've faced might smell better then you." Ivan sent the insults out sporadically, he shouldn't be joking with someone like this, who may or may not be suffering from post traumatic stress.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 pm

He glared at the man and crossed one of his legs over the other. Turning his head over to the left, he continued to frown as he started to tap his foot against the metal floor.
"If I was you, I wouldn't be talking." He did take some offense to the comments Ivan had said. He certainly didn't smell worse than a zombie. It wasn't like he had rotten flesh hanging from him. Now all he would like was a cigarette and a few pain killers. Klaus returned his attention to Ivan with the frown still on his face.
"This base of yours wouldn't have anything to kill pain would it?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Ivan gave a weak smile and nodded. "We have a highly trained medical staff and efficent medical facility at every branch of B.S.A.A. Why would you need painkillers? Are you injured or bitten or something?" Ivan asked, hoping he didn't hit a nerve when he did this. He had to make sure that he laid of sarcastic comments, but unfourtantly when he did make conversation it usually involved sarcasam and alot of witty banter.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 pm

He shook his head and went back to looking outside the helicopter, though he did wrap his left hand slightly around part of his right arm and continued on. He normally didn't like talking about why he needed the pain killers nor did he even think about it. Plus, with the girl there, who had finally climbed off the floor and was sitting next to him, he thought it was just some sign of weakness, though, he was only human.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Ivan sighed softly and tried to avoid looking at the girl, the younger survivors were usually the most distraught and Ivan tended to avoid getting to involved with people he hadn't saved personally, especially considering it might be akward to try and console someone who he knew nothing about. "So...how long had you...been done there?" Ivan asked cautiously, back on his guard and wearing the expressionless face he had learned to don when dealing with delicate situations.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:52 pm

"Around two years." He shook his head and looked back up at Ivan. A small smile followed with a laugh erupted from the man.
"You sure do ask a lot of questions don't you?" Ah, a good laugh. Something he hadn't had for quite a while. Speaking of things had for a while, sleep was one of them. He had been up for nearly two days watching the barrier for any random attacks against. Since the people came to him for the protection and everything they needed, though, they never did anything to show their thankfulness.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Ivan cocked an eyebrow and looked at the man closely. An unchgaracteristic laugh, after watching the death of thousands of people? Damn those B.S.A.A manuals on how to deal with survivors didn't help at all! "Well...I'm just kind of curious on how long survivors can...survive. How did you find supplies? Did you acutally venture out into the open and risk attack?" Ivan asked, his eyes widening with intrest, though again all facial expression was hidden due to the shaded visor. He loved it, because all his emotion was shown through his eyes. "Must have blown to been stuck in a deserted place and wander around in constant fear...but I guess your alive and safe now...so..." Ivan mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 pm

"I didn't wonder around myself though. I did bring a few worthy men with me." It was quite hard to live like homeless people. He was used to nice warm homes with loving families. Food to eat, a bed to sleep in rather than sleeping on makeshift items. Klaus leaned his head against the cool metal and closed his eyes. A nice nap wouldn't do any harm.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Ivan frowned and watched as the man fell asleep...on a flying chopper. He shrugged and decided he would wait to wake him up until they landed at the base, should only be an hour or so away. Watching the man sleep made him sleepy...though, he hadn't slept since coming to this new place, instead choosing to stay up and study the various reports and files that this new base had to offer. He had access to quite alot of B.O.W profiles, and he loved studying all about them. Their flaws, weaknesses, strengths, apperances...all the more ready to destroy them when they surfaced, but he was really getting tiered of this lack of sleep thing. Since his father's death he hadn't been able to fall and stay asleep...and he hadn't even uncovered one new thing about his father's involvement in all this since joining the B.S.A.A. He planned to be stationed is as many bases as possible, gathering as much information as he could and climbing through the ranks until he could discover the truth behind his father's double life. Should only be an hour before they got back to the base, he would have downtime until Vincent was told that Ivan was to be his partner and he was sent off to do whatever it is Vincent was assigned to do. Unfourtantly, lack of experience meant you were the lapdog of any superior officer you were assigned to, and Ivan hated playing the lost puppy with a kajillion questions. Ivan knew what his purpose was, and he didn't have time to waste anymore. Every day he spent on the field was a fight to survive, but it was the only way to become more respected and have access to more information about his father. He also wondered why he was wanted in the B.S.A.A, he was only a smalltime cop afterall, and it was preety dirty how they baited him with information about his father. He let his eyes shut close while the soothing notes of music filled his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work and Work (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2