Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

What would once be an anarchists dream, the house of lords and the houses of parliment in ruins has now become a nightmare. nearbye half of Big ben remains standing, the rest was burned to nothing but a metal shell.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Kira came running down a side street, swinping at zombies as she went.
"Damnit! why dont they quit!"
Kira turned and nearly ran into a lampost, dodging only just but enough to throw her off balance so she fell to the floor, a Zombie falling on her, biting at her throat.
"This is sooo gross! get OFF!!"
Kira took a second kendo stick and rammed it through the head of the zombie, already having a weaknes there. she was splattered in blood and other bodyily fluids from the corpse.
"I think I'm gonna be sick..."
seeing more, she jumped to her feet, ready to fight them all
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:52 pm

More and more of them seemed to swarm around the young girl. A small group surrounding her, making her escape seem unlikely. The creatures that were once human drool and snarl at her, their hands outstretched as they begin to move in. The moonlight shone into the alleyway behind the Houses of Parliament, the night air getting colder. A steady mist was beginning to settle in. There seemed to be a long pause before the zombies moved in any further.

"Oh man, this is such a drag..." A voice mutters from above the alleyway. A lone candle lit window stands out in the Parliament building, the shadow of a person cast from it. The figure leans out of the window, looking over the young girl, and the trouble she was in. He pauses for a moment as the decaying humans pause, and turn to look at him, his words distracting them from the girl momentarily. He sighs before disappearing into the window again, leaving the girl on her own.

Suddenly, the creature nearest the girl suffers a large blow, a red fire extinguisher is thrown from the window, and wipes out the zombies head. "Duck!" A voice yells, followed by a gunshot. The fire extinguisher explodes, sending all the zombies on one side of the girl blasting back into the alley, taking out a large number of them.

"Run, I'll cover you. Take the Fire Exit, second floor, third door on your left."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Kira ducked just in time.
"Holy... great timing!"
she winked to him, before diving towards where he had said
"Dont die in there you crazy son of a bitch!"
She said that ina somewhat jovial manner, smacking a zombie with a drivebye shot as she got out the fire escape.

She hadnt lied, in he opinion, anyone just standing aorund in a zombie apocoloypse was a crazy son of a bitch...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 pm

The shadowy figure watches as the girl runs into the building, the large and heavy fire door slamming behind her, with a satisfying loud 'Clunk'. There was little chance they'd be able to get through that, but better safe than sorry. The young man returns inside the window, vanishing to return a second later. The crowd of zombies that had followed the girl had indeed gathered around the door, pounding at it to get in. The man pulls a large canister from inside the building, and throws it into the alleyway. It falls onto the zombies, crushing a few of them. The man pulls out his pistol a second time, and fires two shots into the canister. It it explodes, blowing apart most of the zombies, and setting the rest alight. With a sigh, the man closes the window, turning as he heard footsteps outside the door. The girl was in the building with him, running to the room he was in.

Travis yawns, reaching out and pulling open the door to meet the girl as she ran to join him. The young man didn't look anything special. A black and worn T-shirt, navy jeans with brown tattered shoes. An old black jacket clung to his frame. His face was a tired one, gray eyes and messy dark hair. He gives her a sad smile. The room he was in was some kind of records office. Filing cabinets everywhere, papers scattered. A lone candle placed on a nearby desk for light.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm

"Erm... You're mental you are..."
Kira lookd around, this was an office, and some guy...
Have you noticed the apocolypse? Its been going on for a wee while now.. and you're in an office...
Kira paused, thinking for a moment.
"Thanks for saving me... I was nearly supper... though why are ya here... this area isnt safe..."
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 pm

The man's face looked tired, and a little bored. He folds his arms, waiting for the girl to finish speaking. Travis let's out a long sigh after a few seconds. "You talk too much." He mutters, rolling his eyes and turning his back on her. Travis slowly strolls back to the desk with the candle on it, and picks up a piece of paper. His gray eyes dart across it, scanning for something. "I came here to find someone... These cabinets hold the last recorded Census." Travis mutters in a brief explanation.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Kira snarled, fighting the voice in her head that tol her to hit this guy... that voice had been silent for so long...
"Whatever..."
she said flippantly, turning to go.. before realising that the zombies were breaking through the big heavy door.
"Holy..."
She took out her blood stained Kendo sticks and kicked the door open, falling over to find the door was jammed shut.
"I always did hate the government.. not even their dors open normally"
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Travis looks up and raises an eyebrow. After a short pause, he leans in front of her and places his hand on the door handle, pushes it down, and pulls the door towards him, opening it. "...It's a Pull." Travis mutters, trying not to smirk at the girl. The hallway outside was dead quiet, except for the noise of zombies battering at the doors downstairs. The man yawns, pulling back his hand to cover his mouth. "Look... I'm not one to entertain jail bait, but it's not right to let a youth wander the streets alone. The main office on the top floor has a vault." He shrugs. "For nuclear war or something. Anyway, it's safe in there. You should at least wait until morning, let them tire themselves out." Travis explains, turning back to the desk, and lifting up the same bit of paper he had been reading. "It's safe, I promise. Been sleeping in there for the past four days."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Kira paused, frowning at the man.
Pull... gotcha...
she said sacrastically, before standing,
"Who the hell are you calling Jailbait! I'm not some creepy guy who is looking through the latest census during a Zombie attack am i?! Holy hell man.... I dont even know anymore.. some of you survivors are off ya heads... no wonder almost all of ya die..."

And there was her slight god complex comign though.. over these past yers she had watched as many died, and she survivved, very rarely did she acnowlage her survial was due to the aid of another...

A Nuke bunker... makes sence i guess... but aintcha gonna be coming down? there isnt anymore fire extuguishers... you're kinda stuck...
she laughed slightly... it was about time they nuked this whole damned country if you asked her... but she didnt want to be stuck here wen they did..
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

"Creepy guy? If you must know, I came here to see if I could track my family...see if any of them survived..." He mutters, looking away. Travis knew there was little chance. But he had to do something to occupy his days now that everything seemed to have collapsed. This girl was beginning to annoy him. He saves her ass, and then she acts all high and mighty. What she didn't realize was that he must have survived just as much as she had. Without the aid of others. "I can handle myself. Alright? Now you need some sleep..." A smirk creeps onto his face. "It's WAY past your bedtime."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:32 am

Kira looked herself over.
Family is a waste of time.. they always desert you...
her voice sounded colder when she said that, almost different.
Sorry... i guss im just... i miss my family too... cept i know they aint still around...

Her mind flashed back to the day she left her family.. the crash...

BEDTIME! what the hell you little punk!
Kira looked mad, swallowing slightly as if fighting an urge to kill this guy...

<<Or you could just let me kill him for you?>>
<<Or you could shut the hell up.. since when did i hear you again?>>
<<Since you got rid of your pills>>
<<Oh yeah.. that was a bad idea...>>

Kira looked at the man, who was no-doubt wondering why she was just stood there mumbling to herself.
Kira Ryder doesnt HAVE a bedtime.. geek
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 am

Travis sighs as the girl yells at him, seeming rather irritated. The man just looked annoyed, a tired frown on his face as he kept scrolling through the bits of paper. He was barely paying her any attention, almost ignoring her. There were more important things than her. Yet she didn't seem to acknowledge that. He pauses, raising an eyebrow as she refers to herself in the third person. It was also the first time he'd heard her name. Travis straightens out a bit and turns to look at her, frowning a little. He relaxes, sighing. "Fine then, stay up. See if I care." He mutters, turning back to the sheets of paper on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 am

Kira shook her head, then there was silence.. the voice had gone.
I have been all over this cty these past few years.. NOONE is left...
she looked to the floor
You just might as well quit trying...

Kira looked up... the doctors said she was sick... they also said that /she/ was bad for her... though in a zombpocolips, being skitzo did help attimes... Kira was too soft to kill at first, but that soon got fixed.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:48 am

"Yeah, that's right. No one could POSSIBLY be left. Certainly not a 23 year old Scotsman huddled away in a Government building, that's just impossible." Travis mutters, his words laced with sarcasm. His words too drew attention to him. He'd mentioned being a Scotsman. Now that Kira thought about it, he did have a rather subtle accent. Rain never turns back to look at her, still scrolling through the papers. "Besides, I never said my family were in THIS city, did I? But with the internet down, this is the only way to find them."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am

Scottish.. well thats where the attatutde comes from...
Kira laughed slightly

<<Hey Kira...>>
<<I'm not talking to you>>
<<Then listen.. this guy culd help us.. you let me speak to him.. and it could work>>
<<I dont need his help..>>
<<dont be dumb Kiki.. we been looking for Zack for years now... and we all know you cant read>>
<<I can read..>>
<<No you cant... i can read...>>
<<Same differance.>>
<<so we can get him to read for us.. all you gotta do is let me free...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:05 am

"No, that comes from being surrounded by annoying little girls most of the time." He groans, rolling his eyes. Travis puts the paper on his desk and sighs, reaching into his jacket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He takes one and places it between his index and middle finger, his free hand digging a lighter out of his pocket. He pulls the cigarette to his mouth, and lights it. Travis closes his eyes as he takes a long inhale, pocketing the lighter. With a sigh, he exhales, blowing a cloud of gray smoke. "The hell with it. So many bloody 'Parker's registered." He takes another long inhale of his cigarette, finally blowing out another cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

Kira wobbled slightly holding her head, then stood upstraight breathing out.
I'm sorry to hear you cant find them...
her voice seemed darker, yet more british now.. her one vivible eye was now a pale grey rather than the amber it was before and she looked at the paperwork.
Parker... way to have a common last name... want some help?
Kira now smled, the smile showe she wanted to help for once

<<This had better work.. i dont like being locked inside my own head thankyou very much>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:14 am

Travis turns and looks to her, the cigarette resting freely between his lips, a constant gentle stream of smoke rising from it's tip. He frowns, taking another inhale, letting out another cloud of smoke. His look was one of suspicion. "Well you changed your tune." Travis mutters, turning his back again and wandering over to the window. He looks up, blowing smoke against the window pane as his eyes search the cloudy sky for the glowing moon. "Besides, what makes you think I value your contribution?" His words were dry. Travis didn't value this girl as much as she valued herself. To him, she was an irritating little tag along.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:17 am

Yeah.. thats because i was a prick.. after all we are lookng for someone too..
she said we. damn. no point correcting herself for fear of ounding suspicious.
To be honest? i dot think you do, i anoy you, that much is obvious... well... Kira annoys you...Thats okay....
she looked at him.
We dont see all too well.. what with the bandage... and the blindness and all...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 am

"Your eye." Travis says simply. He seemed to have ignored everything she'd just said. He turns around and looks at her. "Did it always change color when you go...well, I guess the word is 'crazy'." Travis mutters. "I don't know much about dual personalities, but I'd imagine a physical change is somewhat odd." He acted like this was no surprise. Had he noticed from the start?
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

My eye?
she paused.... was this something he'd seen before?
I will have you know, im different to Kira... not simply a imagining...
Viper looked down at herself, then up to him.
Slight physcal changes are somewhat common... but not to the extent of me and Kira.
she looked at him.
Humor me... how long have you known that Kira is Skitzophenic?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 am

Travis shrugs in a rather bored fashion. "Eh... I dunno... You... or She, did seem a little on edge. Hiding something. Finally clicked when she referred to herself in the third person when she was mad. Or when you were mad. Either way, people show their true colors when they get mad. When you spoke in the third person, it kinda made sense." He yawns, raising his hand to cover his mouth. "I didn't think physical changes were possible." He frowns at her, exhaling another puff of smoke. "Seems to me, it's more like a mutation."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am

You're smart...
she paused at the word Mutation...
WOAH! no... no no no no no! I am not a mutation... I havebeen with Kira since she was 5.... not a mutation caused by whoever did this...
Viper seemed slightly angered.
Viper is a result of all the anger, and the neglect that Kira suffered.. thats what i am.. im a physical manifestation of a mental state...
Viper licked her lip slightly.

<<WAY TO GO GENIUS! NOW HE KNOWS WE ARE MAD!>>
<<Not mad Kiki... simply.. advanced...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 am

"Did your eye always change color?" He asks her bluntly, folding his arms. "Because I've never heard of physical manifestations of a theoretical state of mind. It's a neurological improbability of astronomic proportions." Travis groans. "I don't see why you're getting mad. I never said mutation was a bad thing. In fact, sometimes it can be beneficial."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: