Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Travis pauses, seemingly having to think about it for a few seconds. "...Sleep? Sleep isn't a drag. I like sleep." He smiles, his eyes still closed. "And I dunno... lots of things. Ice cream, cars, the moon, alternative rock music, I dunno... A few things." Rain shrugs, his words sounding more and more like he was passing out, drifting into subconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Kira nodded, thinking for a slight moment before sitting down on the floor.
<<Is he gonna be okay vipe?>>
<<how should i know...>>
<<He looks kinda out of it>
<<He's probably just tired.. not all of us are insominiacs you know...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm

"What's it like?" He asks, punctuating his words with a long yawn. "...I mean... sharing your head between two... people... ?" Rain's head tilts forward, and collapses as his words seem to fade into deep and heavy breathing. He seems to shut down completely, sitting slouched in the chair, limp.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 pm

I cant ever be lonely...
she said quietly.... walking to him and covering him in a cloth.
<<why you all fussed ovr him all of a sudden Kiki?>>
<<I'm not..>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 pm

As Kira places the cloth over him, over his slumped shoulders, she notices something. Under the collar, lower than the bandage on his neck, there was a faint black mark. It looked like nothing, perhaps just some ink from his prank. She couldn't really see from his shirt. But then again, he did look extremely pale, the color not returning to him. His tired eyes still carried the dark shadow as well. Still, it was just a little smudge, probably nothing. Best just ignore it. Of course... she could always look under his shirt to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 pm

I pray he doesnt move...
Kira took the knife, ctting his shirt open.. something wasnt quite right, and she just wanted to check.
<<Kiki... what ya doing?>>
<<the bandagade.. look.. it has black on it... that could befrom his silly prank, but look, he's also very pale...>>

Last edited by Kira Ryder on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Travis didn't budge an inch, softly breathing in his tired state of sleep. As Kira's knife cuts open the back of Rain's shirt, it reveals the base of his neck. It looked slightly bruised and battered, but that was a possible side effect from the wound to his neck, tissue scaring. But, where his neck met his spine, there was something concerning. A bulging black vein. The vein looks small, but disappears under his shirt again. As Kira cuts his shirt more to get a better look, it reveals the shocking truth. The small vein gets bigger, and tangles together with more. His entire spine was rotten and black, veins wrapped around it, securing the black sludge into his system. It had a grip on his nervous system. Just below the neck wound was a smaller cut. The cut he'd mentioned must've been two, and the second one had been infected as well, eating into his spine.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Kira fell back.
No.. damnit! he had more than one cut!
Kira punched the floor, her knuckles bleeding.
Look... its in his system.. his spine... damnit!
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Travis seemed completely unaware of what was going on, still asleep in his slumped state. His chest moves in and out a little as he breathes, his body seeming unaware of the grotesque black spine and bulging veins that now made up the majority of his back.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Kira paniked slightly and fell back.
What do we do...
<<I dont know... Kiki... relax... he isnt dying from it... look... or he'd be dead fersure...>>
<<Huh? what ya mean?>>
<<I mena he is probably gonna end up like us...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Travis suddenly looks up, his eyes closed. He was still asleep. He yawns before collapsing backwards onto the office chair, covering up the mutation that had taken over his body. He snores a little before his head tilts to the side and he relaxes in his sleep again. He looked so peaceful, it was as if he wasn't even feeling the changes his back had went through.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Kira just looked at him.
<<He doesnt even feel it does he...>>
<<I dont think so... did we?>>
<<I dont remember..>>

Kira smiled slightly,
<<At least you arent in pain... or not that i can tell...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Travis didn't seem to move at all, except for the small dribble of drool that seemed to run down the corner of his mouth. He seemed to be in dire need of the nap he was taking. He snores softly as Kira watches him, completely oblivious to what was going on. Rain grunted a little only a few moments later, squirming from left to right before opening his eyes groggily. It takes him a few seconds to remember where he was.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Kira had sat down with some scraps of paper and began to fold them, making an origami house.
How ya feeling Rain?
she said without even looking at him.
she looked ot him with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 pm

"Hmm?" Travis looks up, his right hand rubbing his eye as he rests his eyes groggily on Kira. He yawns again, pausing before finding the words. "Err... yeah, OK... I guess. Just seem really tired..." He let's out another loud yawn. "I think that nap helped... Did I just pass out on you?" He asks, worried he'd been rude. "How long was I out?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Kira smiled slightly, nodding.
You should be, you said you hadnt slept.
she looked at him
Hmm? oh yeah you passed out... but its alright, i'm used to it seeing i hardly sleep. you were out for only about 30 minuets
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm

"Well... I think the nap helped at any rate. I feel a lot better for it." He smiles at her, rubbing the back of his neck, doing his best not to scratch the itchy wound Kira had given him. A frown washes over his face as his T-shirt suddenly falls from his shoulders, exposing his torso. "...Uhh." Travis picks up his shirt, and notices the giant tear down the back. "What the..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Kira looked at him like a scolded child
your neck was black so i took a look, i had to destroy your shirt... erm...
she looked down.
there really isnt an easy way to do this... erm.. i think you're like me... your spine is black with the infection, in a similar way to my eye... cept yours has binded to your spine, making it irremmovable.. you had 2 cuts, only thought you had one...
Kira bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Travis watches her with a raised eyebrow as she explains what was going on. When she tells him about his back, his face pulls into a frown, looking a little angered, yet still in a stage of disbelief. "Are you trying to get me back for the ink think? Wouldn't I have felt an infection THAT bad?" Rain confidently mutters at her, folding his arms. He knew full and well he could find out the truth just by looking over his shoulder, but he didn't want too. What if she wasn't joking?
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm

My infection takes up half my face and made its way to my brain... i didnt feel a thing...
She looked at him now, her one vivible eye hazing between kira and viper.. she spoke with wo voices
Listen to me... you should stop at roughly the same point Im at... this isnt a joke....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Travis looked a little doubtful, yet a little worried at the same time. He pauses before finally tilting his head over his shoulder. His faces immediately goes even paler, if that was possible. All hope seems to loose his face at that point, until something Kira said catches his attention. "W-Wait...Same point you're at? I'm going to get worse?! How?!" He snaps. Travis wasn't mad at her, he didn't mean to yell. It was all just a bit of a shock.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Relax...
Viper seemed more in control at the moment, but that was simply because Kira didnt like shouting, she looked at his back, moving to the other side of him.
The infection is still spreading, albeit slowly. i would say it will stop soon enough with not much more damage to you...
Viper stared at him, level.
Paniking at this stg could and probably will acceclerate the infection.. therfore i implore you for you own sake.. relax...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 pm

"How can you know that? How do you know when it'll stop spreading if we don't even know when it started?!" Travis yells at her, her words informing him not to panic seemed to be flying over his head. His back seemed to pulsate a little bit. Kira could slowly see the black spreading ever so slightly, moving around his sides and over his left shoulder blade. "Oh man... What am I going to do?" He seemed a little less angry, now looking more scared. Rain holds his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:23 pm

I can roughly tell by the fact that you arent dead.
she spoke levelly, her and on his shoulder as she watched the infection carefully.
You have to relax...

she realise he wasn't listening to her...
<<He isnt gonna listen is he...>>
<<Not in a million years...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Rain let's out a long sigh, one that seemed to slow him down a little. It was almost as if he was thinking, his eyes closing. There wasn't much he could do to stop it, but at least thinking seemed to calm him down a bit. "What if it never stops?" Travis asks calmly. "What if I end up completely covered in the stuff? Will it ever stop?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next