Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 pm

She watched him intently, before pausing and looking down.
"It should most definatly stop really quite soon..."
she looked at him slightly sadly, trying to focus for a slight moment, before getting an idea... wait... that wouldnt work....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm

The black was currently following his spine until just before his tail bone, and seemed to be creeping up his neck. As Kira watches, it wraps around his left side, just under his ribs, and it creeps over his left shoulder, moving slowly onto his chest. The vein-like pattern making it look almost like a living tattoo. It slowly begins to stop moving, it's final stop indicated by a long sigh from Rain. "... Is... Is that it finished?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Kira watched the veins move... it looked like an intricate peice of ink work...
I think so...
She looked at where it had stopped, it was a bad level of infection, but not enough to be deadly at a rough glance.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:47 pm

"...What now?" He asks, looking completely confused and stumped at what had just happened. "...Can I touch it? Is it safe? ..." Rain pauses, swallowing. "Will it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Kira nodded slowly
You hsould be able to touch it.. it shouldnt hurt, but it may feel a bit odd.. like when you have a blood test and your arm feels funny...
she looked at him.
Yes thats it.. i dont think it'll spead much more, if at all...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Travis nods, slowly raising his right hand, and extending his index finger. He gently pokes the black, bumpy markings on his left shoulder. He felt strange. Rain could feel the touch, but it felt foreign at the same time. His look was one of surprise and sorrow. Travis sighs before looking back to Kira. "...Is there anything else I should know about your...OUR 'condition'?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:07 pm

When you get angry, it worsens... it can accelerate too... but only when your body is under stress
she paused
Like fighting... if you fight someone or something, it'll intesify to the point of a burning sesation...
Kira stepped forward, touching his face.
Its okay...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Travis looks up at her, looking confused. A frown forms on his face. "It'll worsen? It won't keep growing will it?" He asks, looking a little panicked. Rain seems to relax a little as she touches his face, a sad smile on his face. He sighs. "Does this mean... I'm dead?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Well mine hasnt grown since it got to the stage you are now at...
she smiled slightly, before looking down at his question.
I dont like to think that we are dead... more that we are stuck in between life and death... in some nowhere place... but thats pretty somber too
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:14 pm

"Well that's good... Well, as good as it's going to get, I suppose." Travis mutters, resting his arms on his legs, dangling his hands between his knees. He looks up at her. "What about wounds? I mean... do we heal? If we are dead, then won't we just rot and not heal?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Thats what i mean about not being quite dead... look...
she lifted the bottom of her waistcoat to show a bullet scar.
2 years ago, just by here.... i was shot in the stomach when the last person i showed my eye to freaked on me and shot me, point blank too...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 pm

"So we do heal? I mean... that'd leave a scar if you were living. Then again, a shot like that would kill you." Travis mutters, trying to make sense of it all. "Well... it seems we heal, but only to human extents. I'd imagine decapitation would kill us... Properly, I mean. And I don't think limbs would grow back if we were to loose anything." Rain was trying to think this through. It was the only thing he could think to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Logically that would make sence yes. Also...
she was going to say something, then just didnt.
So no chopping eachothers heads off then... hmmm.... so do we have the same weaknesses as the zombies?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Travis raises an eyebrow, frowning a little as Kira never finishes her sentence. His curiosity peaks before she moves on. "Weaknesses? What weaknesses? Slow moving, gormless, always hungry... stuff like that?" Rain asks, chuckling dryly, trying to make a joke out of it and failing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Hmmm...
she continued to think, hardly hearing him, before looking up with a slight start. she frowned, sommersaulting across the room.

No.. w arent slowed, nor am i constanly hungry.. i meant things like the mortal weakness.
Dealing with her own mortality was difficult for her, that was the god complex coming through.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:20 pm

"Well... We've always been mortal, so it shouldn't be any different. Besides, I think the only real way to kill us is to take our heads off." Travis explains, watching her somersault in front of him, raising and eyebrow. "I mean, someone shoots at me, I'll try and dodge. Shouldn't make much of a difference. What other kinda things were you thinking?" Rain asks, pulling his jacket over his mutated torso.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Hmmm?
she arched back, placing her hands on the floor and looking at him upsidedown. she then noticed a bar and hung from it upsidedown.
I guess that is it really... im just thinking... we may have to stic together now...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Travis sighs. "Great. Just the three of us." He mutters, folding his arms and leaning back into the chair. "So... what now?" Rain pauses. It was clear he had a thought in his head, but he wasn't quite sure of it yet. He looks to her. "Your eyes... They changed with your mutation... Did anything else change?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 pm

make that four.. me, you, viper and your ego..
she sighed swinging slighly on the bar before thinking. she found it suprisingly easy to think upside down.
The level of cntrol i have over shifting improved.. Viper no longer randomly maifests.... i can call her... also erm i kinda got stronger.. and alot more flexable....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:04 pm

"My ego? Yeah, right. This coming from the chick with not one, but TWO God complexes." He smirks at her. "Check and mate." Travis sighs, resting his head in his hangs, trying to think. "It's just your eyes are such an odd mutation. I mean the eye color of zombies isn't variable. I wonder what caused it. To be honest, I'm a little concerned. I mean, if you had a side effect of the mutation, then maybe I will."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Curse you...
she said softly with a laugh, flipping down so she stood now, looking at him.
So you mean you might have a side effect? i mean mine was my eye.. and the virus was in my other eye... so yours could be your chest? or your spine?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:12 pm

"I guess... But what possible side effect could my spine possibly have? I mean it's not like it could change color or anything. I dunno..." He shrugs, looking at her. "Maybe I'm safe? Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:14 pm

You have a point. you might well not have any side effect.. after all, my body was penetrated by the virus, it just contaminated yours soyou might be different all together...
Kira looked at him slightly
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Travis nods, folding his arms sternly. "Yeah, you're right. I think I must be safe from side effects. Besides, it's my spine! What's it going to d-OWWW!!!" Rain yelps, his eyes going wide as a pain suddenly ripped through him, the sound of ripping actually being heard. Travis looked pale.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Kira nodded in agreement, what could happen?
The she noticed him double over and heard a loud rip.
Errrr
she looked at him, rushing and holding his shoulders softly trying to support him.
What is it? what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: