Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm

<<RAIN!!! RAIN!!! damnit! why cant i take control!>>
viper walked aroundin the dark untill she saw Kira stood right infont of her
<<What the hell dya do that for Vipe?>>
<<Me? I didnt do anything... and i cant take control....>>
<<Why not!>>
<<I DONT KNOW!!!>>

Kira's body remain limp against the wall...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"Dammit!" Travis yells, shaking her shoulders gently as his tail prods her cheek, desperate to get some kind, any kind of reaction. "Speak to me! Please..." His words grew sad as more time passed. He'd check her pulse, but he didn't know if she even had one. Did he even have one? He didn't notice if his heart was beating or not. "C'mon, either of you!" He yells again, hoping it would do something.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Still silence.

<<Damnit, we ned to do something?>>
<<Ya think i dont know that viper?>>

Kira sat on the floor, defeated.
<<this is so STUPID>>
she kicked at a cabinnet, the lights coming back on

Kira's eye opened slowly.
You called?
Kira said quietly
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Travis' eyes widen in joy, before immediately frowning. He shakes her by the shoulders. "DON'T DO THAT!" Rain yells, not angry, just a little scared. He sighs, taking a moment to calm down. "What the hell happened to you? I was so damn worried." He snaps, his tail prodding her chest in an accusing manner.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Kira smiled weakly, seeing a flash of his before he frowned.
You were worried?
she smiled slightly, touching his tail, removing it from her chest.
The lights went out, and i was face to face with Viper... that alone should be impossible... and least one of us has to be in control at all times...
Kira laughed slightly.
I promise not to do it again... it scared me too!
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Travis leans in at her, frowning over her. His tail moves aside, pushing her hand away before giving one last prod, as if making Travis' point. "You better not. You're the closest I have to a damned friend. Scares the hell outta me. Besides, you know more about what I am than I do." Rain sighs, trying to relax. His tail loosens.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Kira watched him carefully, cocking her head slightly.
<<Please let me...>>
<<No....>>
<<But->>
<<Viper... no...>>

I wont, relax... you're the closest i have to a friend too... they kinda hard to find in a post apocolyptic wasteland.. the zombies dont talk too much and they all kinda 'im gonna eat your brains'....
she smiled slightly.
And anyway... your infected, like me... i wouldnt leave ya by yourself to face it... not unless ya wanted me too...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Travis smiles a little sadly at her words, his eyes looking low and away. His tail sways, it's tip curled and lowered in a saddened way. When she uses the word 'infected', she could almost see his heart sink, mostly because his tail literally sunk. Travis tries to look at her, a soft smile on his face. "Of course I don't want you to leave me. You may annoy the hell outta me sometimes, and sure, I'm a bit of a loner... but I don't want to face this... mutation alone."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 pm

she placed a finger under his chin, lifting his head.
Hey.. cheer up... to be honest, you annoy me at times with your moodswings form upset to postive to bored... but no-one is perfect. I'm soryfor calling it an infection... i usually call mine an enhancement, not thta t enhances me in anyway, infact me being halfblind is a bit of a hinderance if im honest.. but with you... with you it is an enhancement.. look... you prodded me with your tail... twice! and why? becuase you wanted my attention of sorts... you used it almost like another hand...
she paused, realising she could be making this worse on him rather than better.
Rain. I cant take it away from you, i wish i could cure us all, go back to before all this started and stop it somehow... i wish i could bring everyone back...
she wiped a tear from her face
But i cant. I have learned the best thing to do is to make do with what we have...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Travis sighs, looking to the ground, not sure what to make of her words. Without even noticing, his tail reaches up and wipes the tear from her eye before she could do it herself. "I guess you're right. I can't let it get to me. But... I don't know what to do now. My plan was to find humans, but now... if I find humans, I will infect them, like you did me. And they might not be as... well, I guess the word is lucky." Rain looks back up to her, and smiles sadly. "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm

she was surprised at what his tail did...
Every survior i met died soon after meeting me... you are the only one who didnt...
she looked at the floor.
For 5 years, i have been searching for the people who started all this... they were linked to WilPharma... thats all i know...
she looked to him, touching his cheek, her hand was icy cold and somewhat blue to look at closely, there was no pulse or anything.
Now we survive....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Travis looks down again, listening to her words. His eyes caught her hand. Travis looks up to her, his tail reaches up to her face and up to her bandage. It moves under her bandage, and lifts it up, so he could see her eye. Rain smiles sadly again, the look never seeming to leave his face. "Kira... how can we survive when we're already dead?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Kira cocked her head, twitching as the tail moved her bandage. she looked at him, the blind eye staring through him and through the walls...
I dont know... i really dont....
she sighed slightly.
<<PLEASE!!>>
<<No Viper! seriously, he is my only living friend until we find Zack...>>
<<Zack is dead...>>
<<I know...>>
<<So... oh nevermind...>>

Kira just sat for a moment, watching Rain. This must be tough, if he spent so long looking for humans, and then to have that ripped away by a chance encounter with her...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Travis sighs, not really sure what to think. He wasn't entirely sure if he was coping with this at all, he partly believed he was still in shock. Rain had completely changed. Everything about him. His body, his mentality has suffered a blow, and his entire objective in life had been changed. And he had no idea what too. He hangs his head.

"Are you alright?" Rain asks, looking up and noticing a conflicting look on Kira's face. "You look... conflicted. Is it Viper?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:26 pm

the continuing voice and background commentry gets to me at times... especially wen she wants to do something, or reminds me of something i'd rather forget...
she looked at Rain, he seemed to be in a similar way.
You dont look like you are agreeing with yourself too well either... cept i know there is only one Rain.. not two....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Travis chuckles a little sadistically. "Yeah, well... right now I'm not too sure. Part of me feels human, part of me feels..." His tail waves, and he points to it. "... like whatever the hell that came from." Travis chuckles again, sighing as he finishes. "I'm just not sure anymore. I don't know what I am. What to do..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Urorbouros....
Kira said quietly.
<<Wow.. he has deeper issues than us...>>
<<Shut up for once Vipe...>>
<<bite me>>

Kira smiled weakly.
You are whatever we are... you are stuck as it were.. somewhere bteween humans and zombies...
<<Real comforting Kira... he's probabaly gonna slit his wrists now...>>
<<As if that worked when we tried it...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:36 pm

"Guess I just need to accept it." Travis shrugs. "But I dunno... Might take me a while. I feel like I need to get to know myself all over again. I'm a stranger in my own life." Rain folds his arms as he sat cross legged, his tail swaying again. "Still... You did it, why can't I? You're right, I should consider myself lucky. I can still see, it's not like a tail is a major hindrance."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Thats understandable... i mean this would change you a bit.. like emotionally...
she saw him seemingly cheer up slightly.
Hey! Lowblow! i can see outta one of my eyes... only if i do this...
she closed her other eye, meaning just the white one was open
..can i not see... and i can still see light and dark....
she opened her eye now, sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:43 pm

"Oh come on, you've been making tail jokes all day without noticing." Travis chuckles, his tail pressing against her, almost pushing her away in a mocking fashion. "Besides, you know I don't mean offense by it. And I do still owe you for the 'ego' comment, Mrs. Dual God Complex." He laughs, seeming relaxed for once.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 pm

I have?
she looked confused for a moment, trying to keep his tail away, but ending up with it pushing her. she laughed.
I only have a dual god complex because im better than everyone else... wait.. that proves your point doesnt it...
she smiled now, happy to see him seemingly relaxed
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Rain nods. "Mhmm. Besides, you do realize you're not actually better than everyone else. You just think you are. You both do. Viper especially." Travis chuckles, his arms still folded as his tail retreats to his side. "Matter of fact is, I saved your life. Kinda. And what do I get in return? A damned tail. And you think you're a God!" Travis falls onto his back, laughing. He didn't mean his words offensively, he just needed something to cheer him up. He knew Kira would understand, but Viper he had completely forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey!
<<this right here? this is why people die...>>
<<He's only joking...>>
<<Well it aint funny...>>

Kira's eyes changed to a deep amber.
Not funny Rain...
her voice said coldly as she moved over him.
I may have a god complex, but its routed in truth as far as i'm concerned
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Travis kept laughing, not looking at her long enough to notice her eyes change color. "That's the funny part about a God complex. No one is a God. It's so damned absurd." He chuckles, his tail squirming at his side, seeming to be chuckling too. He sits up and looks at her, still not noticing the eye difference. "I mean c'mon... Would a God pass out randomly? Psh, you're as much of a God as I am."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 am

<<....Viper...>>
Kira looked around inside her mind, knowing that her straight jacket was tightening.
<<...Kira... for once in you short life.. shut up..>>

Vipers eyes flashed.
I AM a God....
With that Viper moved, pinning him back down and snarling, her blind eye began to turn black... almost like ink bleeding onto a white canvas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next