Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 am

Travis looks suddenly surprised as the body of Kira pins him to the wall, holding both his wrists to the wall. He couldn't move. Travis frowns at her as she snarls. "Heh. Hey Viper." He chuckles sarcastically at her. "You think you're a God because you can pin me, eh? What about cure world hunger? Control the weather? Make me win the lottery? If you were God, would you let this happen? But more importantly, if you were God..." Suddenly, air is cut off from her head, his tail had wrapped around her neck and was strangling her, hopefully loosening Viper's grip on Kira's mind. Taking the chance, Travis growls, leaning in and headbutting her back, and then sweeping with his left leg, knocking her off her feet. As she lands on her back, Travis' knee pins her left arm, and his right arm pins her right. Her legs wouldn't bend enough to kick him. Travis grins at her, his tail and left arm still free to attack. "...If you were God, why didn't you see that coming?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

Why wont i make you win the lottery? cuz you arent worth it...
Suddenly she was being choked by his tail, she faught slightly, but it weakened her enough for Kira to take back control. As Travis headbutted her Kira came fully inot control, being forced there by a cowering viper, recivingthe blow and landing on her back. she sttared up at Travis as he held her down, slightly scared.
<<What a dirt low down little cheat!>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:41 am

Travis looks down at Kira, still pinning her down. "Hmm. Seems you're back, Kira. You're not a God. You or Viper. I don't want to have to kick your ass all over again."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 am

OKAY JUST DONT HIT ME AGAIN!
Kira sighed, shaking with fear and still coughing....
Why the hell'dya hit me...
<<Because i provoked him...>>
<<Cha'think?>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 am

Travis sighs and slowly gets to his feet. "Well, don't provoke me again. You or Viper."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Kira stood afterwards, holding herself on the wall due to having killer headache from the headbutt.
<<Wait... did he hear what we were saying?>>
<<Could have done, look Viper, dont wind him up? i cant take much physical abuse...>>
<<Cuz you're weak?>>
<<No, because i dont like pain...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 pm

"Now then... Are you alright? I don't have the effort to have to look after you all this time." Travis mutters, leaning against the wall and folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 pm

I'm fine...
Kira said with a quick smile
<<I dont now, old you really put telepathy out of each of the virus?>>
<<No, but telepathy belongs in TV and comic books, along with all other mutant powers...>>
<<Like ours?>>
<<Yeah.. wait i mean...>>
<<Exactly... if he can hear us, then chances are the infection got into his head similar to how it did with ours..>>

Kira looked at Rain, looking him up and down.
<<He doesnt seem like he can hear us...>>
<<I got an idea Kiki... OI TOSSER! ANSWER ME BASTARD!>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Travis looks confused. Kira was looking at him funny. After a few seconds, it begins to irritate him severely. As Viper yells, Kira's face tenses, causing Rain to respond. "Oh my God!! What?!!" He yells, folding his arms. "You can really freak me out!"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Kira looked at Travis, shaking her head.
<<I think he heard you...>>
<<Why not ask him?>>

Kira smiled slightly
This is gonna sound so weird, but can you hear what i was saying?
Kira felt viper roll her eyes and sigh
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Travis looked extremely confused and irritated. "Of course I can hear you, I'm not deaf. I didn't loose that in the mutation, thank God. Now what the hell is wrong with you? You're really starting to freak me out." Rain groans, looking at her suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:24 pm

<<Holy....>>
inside her mind, Viper collapsed.. well at least that got her some quiet.
I dont know whats going on, but i have a feeling your mutation runs deeper than just your tail...
<<Time to test this... Travis? Can you hear me... say you can hear me if you can....>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Travis looks confused, yet let's out a sigh. "... Yeah, I hear ya... I think I know what you're saying... I mean... It's woven through my spine. It's linked to my brain and my nervous system. I ...it feels melded with me in a way I can't describe." He'd done it again. His answer could be taken either way. Travis, of course, seemed oblivious to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 pm

<<Why are men so stupid! ah! Zack was the same... okay, lest try someting he couldnt possibly say by accident... hey Travis, missing word! -beep- even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precousious, what is the word i replaced with Beep?>>
Kira just nodded, careful not to say anything to spark him off to say that word...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Travis stares blankly back at her. He says nothing. Just when Kira is about to relax, and finally accept that he can't hear her, Travis opens his mouth. "You are weird... Why the hell are you quoting age old Kids films at a time like this?" Rain yawns, folding his arms. "You can be such a drag..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 pm

<<Well there's that->>
Kira's eyes widened to hear him respond.
<<Wait... you can hear me?>>
Kira just looked at him, slightly confused.
I am NOT a drag! simply testing somthing.... how long have you heard me talking?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Travis nods, but looks slightly confused. He didn't look to good. "I... I dunno. I only started hearing random things... I just thought it was you... But..." He suddenly stumbles and falls backwards into the wall behind him. "My... My head hurts..." That much wasn't a surprise. A mutation like that meant the infection now had a grip on his brain. Black veins were snaking into his head, securing around his brain. The infection my have stopped on the outside, but inside, it was still going.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Kira became serious now, it was one thing to read a mind, but not too much more and he could loose his...
Relax.. I need you to calm all the way down, the pain will stop if you just relax a moment... My blindness was casued by the infection reaching my brain, at first i had enhanced vision, i could see in the dark as clear as day... bu then i paniked... then i lost my sight... i need you to relax, if you are reading minds...
<<Then i need you to trust me Rain... you gotta trust me...
she had swpped to thinking, just to be sure of how strong he was...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Travis drops to his knees. She was sure she could hear screaming, but his mouth wasn't moving. It was clenched shut in pain. "It hurts so damn much! Like it's splitting my head into pieces! I... ARGH!" He yells as he arcs back in pain, his spine forcing him too. Rain falls forward with a thud. Travis pants. <<What else... will it do to me?>> Rain asks, his voice now as strong to her as Viper's.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Kira had to shake her head for a moment, Viper had just come round.
<<Man Kira... it's like there a party in here...>>
<<Shut up. Rain, all it did to me was make Viper stronger... you dont have a past of any split personality do you?>>

she felt stupid for asking, but she felt she had to..
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 pm

<<No... >> Rain groans, screams can be heard again as Travis grits his teeth, his eyes going wide. <<It hurts so damn much!!>> He yells, his body twitches, seeming to spasm a little. The infection was deep into his head, his brain now it's play thing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Kira moved to his side, holding him slightly, a tight grip on his arms... last time she saw something like this it ended in violence...
<<..crap.. i dont know what to do...>>
she realised she couldnt really talk to herself now, and Viper was paniking more than she was.
<<got an idea... Viper, can you live without a morphine shot?>>
Viper nodded, Kira grabbing her bag and taking out a box, inside was a needle and 10 small vials she had taken from the hospital. she rammed it inot Rain's neck, hoping it would help the pain.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Travis yells in pain, the needle bursting into his neck. A thick black ooze seems to leak from his neck. Rain had his eyes and mouth clenched shut, the screams still in Kira's head. And then suddenly... it went silent. Rain falls limp. The silence lasts for a few seconds before Kira hears Travis. <<I... I feel... I... Why is it dark?>>
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:01 pm

<<Shit!>>
kira moved, gettting hit by the black gunk.
<<...Rain....>>
she paniked for a moment before he heard her.
<<I gave you a shot of morphine... Viper became dependant on it whenwe were younger, and witht he hospitals all desertd, its kinda easy to get... as for why its dark.. i dont know... I think the pain klnocked you out.. either that or the morphine did it...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 pm

<<... I can't feel anything.>> Travis moans groggily. His body lay limp, black, infected ooze still seeping from his neck. His eyes were still clenched shut, his mouth frozen in a gritted painful look. << I can't... I don't... >> Rain sounded, if anything, disorientated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: