Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 am

Come to think of it.. it didnt before... not till about 5 years ago in africa...
Viper shrugged.
Sorry, surges of emotion... You talk like you're eductated... uni?
she said casually, looking at herself once more... she took out a bandage from a bag and stertched it slightly
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 am

"Four years. My university was hit with... well, you know. It happened just before my final exams." He sighs, looking down a little. "The whole thing was a major pain." Travis lets a saddened puff of smoke leave his lips. He pauses and looks up, a curious look on his face. "You were in Africa when this all started?" Travis pauses before taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:46 am

Sucks to be you...
she said with a slight smile before pausing.
Some madman released a virus onto a small village.. Kira was a collage reporter on a gap year there... Her bofriend Zack was there and got infected... Kira did too.. of sorts...
Viper took off the bandage over her eye to show it was pure white with black veins across it... the entire area around her eye was scarred with thick black veins running under the damaged skin. quickly she began to prepare the other bandage.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 am

Travis' eyes widen a little, as he takes another step back, until he was practically leaning on the window ledge in a kind of awkward, yet casual style. He pauses, looking a little shocked. Then, his brow lowers, a clear hint of anger on his face. "That doesn't make any sense! How can that be?! How can you have THAT for five years and not be like the rest of them?! You're lucky all you have is alternating eye color." He snaps, his words running faster than his mouth, which was rare for him. His head finally catches up. "Wait, I've heard about this... Some humans were... immune. To a degree. They don't get infected like others, they just carry it." Travis' eyes frown again. "You're a walking virus!"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 am

Woah! slow down bud...
Viper looked at him, slightly worried that he now seemed irrational.
You dont understand.. im not... im not a walking virus, or a carrier.. it just didnt kil me... i got just as hurt as evveryone else out there.. but i didnt die...
Viper chocked slightly on her words
I dont die... I just dont...
Her voice was sorrowful for a moment before she looked up to Travis.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 am

"What the hell does that mean?!" Travis snaps, leaning forward a little. "If it got you, it means you're infected! You have it! No wonder everyone else you met died! Can't you see it!?" He relaxes a little, leaning back against the window and taking a long, and large puff of his cigarette to ease his stress a little. "I shouldn't even be around you... With your levels of mutation..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Who told you everyone around me dies...
Vipers voice was harsh.. she didnt like being insulted.. and quite often it was her who killed most people.
I have developed a level of control over the virus... allowing me to restrain it of sorts...
the black veins around her eye pulsated.
If i hadnt.. you'd be dead by now...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 pm

"It's obvious." Travis groans, raising his head to his brow. "You act like you're superior, that no one is left, you've been in the city for years, and yadda yadda. Of course you've encountered others, but where are they?" He sighs, pressing the cigarette against the desk to put it out. "You can't control it, no one can... It's just feeding off your hormones. It gets more contagious when you get angry, more vile. And less when you're relaxed. I'd barely consider that control." Travis frowns. "I don't want to be infected. Nor do I want to be mutated in anyway. I like being human."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Is there any such thig as human anymore... you really are living in the past...
she looked at him, sorrowfully.
Im not infected... im not...
A tear fell to the floor as Viper stood with her head down.
Zack died to save me...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 pm

"Me. I'm human. And you, aren't." Travis scorns, folding his arms in a stern fashion. "You... With THAT, you MUST be infected. You said it yourself, you can feel it." He sighs, looking away. "I'm sorry about your friend, but we've all lost people we love and care about. It's just the way things went. But that doesn't change anything. You think I haven't lost people?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 pm

I am...
Viper looked up, her body shaking.
I am just as human a anyone else left on this godforsaken earth! And dont you DARE at like you lost everything.. did you see you lover die infront of you? die to help save those around him.. those he loved! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE LOST!
Viper shook slightly, her eye was slowly turning black
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm

"YES!" Travis snaps before she could finish. He leans towards her, his fave comprised of anger and sadness. "I HAVE!" He yells, moving towards her. Travis walks right past her, storming out of the room. Turning down a corridor, and heading up the stairs to the room he mentioned earlier. He couldn't care less if she followed him or not.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:14 pm

<<Way to go Viper>>
<<shut up...>>
<<you hated Zack...>>
<<I slept with him enough...>>
<<No /I/ slept with him...>>
<<Thats what you think Kiki>>

Viper watched him go...
so thats why he's messed up... damn...
<<We aren't a Zombie.. are we Vipe?>>
<<Dont be stupid Kira>>
<<But he said->>
<<I SAID DONT BE STUPID!>>

Viper was hurting... did she waste Zack's sacrifice?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Travis enters the vault on the floor above where Viper and Kira were. He looks around the once large and famous office that he'd turned into a makeshift home. Cans of food and small comforts around the place, a sleeping bed in the corner. Deck of cards on the desk. It looked like a battered home. Traivs sighs, reaching up and wiping a tear from his eye. Today had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm

<<K go hotshot...>>
Viper closed her eyes, and Kira opened them.
Damnit Vipe.. why you always put me back in control at the worst of times?
She took the clean bandage and tied it around the left side of her face before sighing and running up the stairs, taking a scrap of paper and a bit of charcoal.

:Mr.Parker, I'm sorry to have offended you... I appreciate your help immensly and bidyou farewell... Kira:

It was badly written, some of the letters were backwards.. after all, Kira was pretty much illiterate...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Travis hears the noise of paper sliding under the door. He looks up at the ceiling, groaning. "What a drag..." Rain sighs, reaching down and picking up the paper. He didn't even bother to read it, instead, he just opened the door to see Kira turning to walk away. "You're not the only one in this, Kira. Or whatever one you are. I don't really care. Both of you act like you're the last left, and that you're all that matters." He sighs, putting his head in his hands. "Get your ass in here before I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Kira froze to hear his voice.
Thats because everyone was like you.. yelling at me as soon as they see my true face... plus my not dying thingy, gave me a god complex.. after all... who worships anymore?
she looked round to him.
Why? why do people either hate me or fear me?
she walked towards him, the bandage covering the infected skin.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 pm

"You're not a God. You want to know why you can't die?" Travis sighs. "It's the virus. You ARE infected, Kira. Like it or not. Somehow you've managed to become victim to it without it destroying your mind. The reason you can't die is because you're already dead." He pauses for a few seconds. "I'm sorry... But that's the only thing I can think of that explains all of this. If you are infected... well, about everyone will consider you dangerous. I just don't want to die. Well... if I did it'd be a lot less work." Travis sighs, rolling his eyes lazily. "The apocalypse is such a pain..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm

I...
there really was no point in fighting it anymore.. maybe he was right...
Hey... What do i do?
she seemed to be geniunly asking, more wanting help than anything
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm

"I'm so sorry Kira... But I haven't a clue." Travis looks away, hanging his head a little. "They've been rumors of working on a cure, but... I dunno. I dunno how anyone could research this. And... Any human that stays with you too long is likely to become infected. I'm not sure what we can do. Perhaps though, we could use you to... alter the virus..." He closes his eyes, as an idea starts to form.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Kira paused, looking at him.
Alter the virus? like how...?
she seemed hopeful a the fac he had closed his eyes... usually smart people did that when they were thinking right?
<If i wake up in a test tube cuzza you..>>
<<Can it Vipe.. its not as if you didnt majorly insult him just a few minuets ago!>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

"Well... I don't know if we can fix you any... But... We may be able to use the virus in you to dilute the affects of the actual virus. As in the virus won't kill people, just make them invincible, with some minor scarring and er... deformities. Then again... I dunno... I mean humans are still at risk. And we have no idea how long it takes to catch." He sighs, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

We can try though.. after all.. i dont feel much physical pain.. and i kinda dont die from the virus.. i been like this for 6 years now...
She smiled to Travis.
I wanna help, but i cant do this on my own...

<<If he helps us, maybe we can save people>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm

"I don't know if there's much I can do... I'm an Engineer, not a Chemist." He mutters sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Hmm... there must be something...
she paused, thinking where she could get informations like that... but drawing a blank.
You never told me your name.... what is it?
Kira paused, staring at the floor for a moment before smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: