Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Relax for god sake! I'm gonna take my blade, and remove the infection... its gonna hurt like all hell...
she looked at him sternly.
So what is it...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

"..." Travis pauses before frowning at her. The vein on his forehead bulges. "THE HELL YOU WILL." He snaps at her, making the veins on his neck pulse a little.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Calm please!
Viper fell back, she was beginning to lose control, and with him mutating like this, it was a dire situation to be in.
Rain... Travis... listen to me... if i dont do this... you will become like them... you will...
she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 pm

"You are not cutting a large section of my neck out. You're just not doing it." Travis states, folding his arms. "Besides, it'll kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 pm

I didn't mean that... you ever had a spot? just like that.. when you have a spot to you tear half your face off? no.. its stupid.. you burst it...
she twitched her blade.
If you dont.. you wil either die, or become one of them...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm

"It's not THAT bad..." He mutters nervously, sweat building on his brow out of pure fear. He groans. "Fine... but knock me out. And ONE shot. If you don't get it all, don't keep whacking at it, alright? If the poison's seeped into my neck already then..." Travis groans.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Promise....
In one swift movement she hit him in the temple with her kendo stick, catching him as he fell.
One shot...
she removed the bandage on his neck, the wound blackened.
ewww.... right focus....

she closed her eyes and touched the tip of her knife on the wound.. wth a swift movement, she twisted it down, turned it upwards and pulled it out, the blade movemet casting a large black blob of slimy goo to the floor... Viper quickly got a bandage and secured it over the wound, then took the goo and put it in a bottle on the desk.

Now we wait for him to come round....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm

It was just under half an hour before Travis showed any signs of consciousness. He seemed to get really pale during that time, but that could be for any number of reasons. Rain lay on the floor, rocking on his back gently, groaning. His eyes slowly creep open, and he sits up. The bags around his eyes were still there. "Ohmmm... Errr... What happened?" He asks groggily, suddenly growing loudly. "Ugh, my neck hurts like a bitch!" Travis groans as he reaches around and places his hand on the wound, cringing as it stings.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Viper was laying on her back, staringat the ceiling, she jumped to hear him awaken
I fixe ya up hopefully... removed the slime...
she pointed to a bottle, on the desk that was full of slime.
I stuck to my word.. one shot...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Travis turns to look at the bottle. "Ugh... That was in me? Did you get it all out? Are you sure?" He asks, turning to her nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm sure...
she smiled confidently...
With my limited knowlage also.. you body would of built up antibodies against it... making you resistant...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Travis pauses, still rubbing his neck. "No way... So I'm immune to it? Bites, and everything?" He looks a little stunned, looking to the floor and trying to think. "But... How did I even get it in the first place? I mean... I kept rubbing my neck because I cut it with class yesterday. Maybe your virus on the open wound did it." Rain looks up at her. "I still have an open wound. Are you sure I'm immune? Because... If not... Then I shouldn't be around you." He groans, rubbing his neck. "Jeez, Kira... How deep did you cut?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm

The virus is all around us... thats why you cant affod to get cut or hurt... as for the immunity? i wouldnt go testing it out quite yet.. but as you are no onger dying, i'd say you're doing well...
she looked at him with a smile
I had to go kinda deep... it was in your system.... it'll smart for a while...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 pm

"No longer dying? Ugh, what a drag..." Rain moans. He slowly stands up and moves to the mirror, looking at his wound. The bandage was stained red with blood. He'd lost a lot of it, which was clear on his face, the pale color of it. Rain sighs. "Well... I don't feel sick. But then again, I didn't last time either. So you think there's little chance this thing could kill me now?" Travis asks. "What about... You know..." He points to her eye. "Am I immune to what you have?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Everything is a drag.. thats why its an apocolypse, not a utopia...
she laughed softly, noticing how pale he was.
you should rest... ya lost alotta blood just then...
she twirled the blade on her thumb, blade down.
I'd say you ae immune to what i have... my mutation wasnt removed for a good few hours, leaving residual...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:10 pm

"I'm fine..." He mumbles, sitting himself down on one of the office recliners. "But I'm still not sure... I mean... I never noticed that thing on my neck. It could have been there since we met." Travis ponders, trying to lean back in the chair, his neck paining him. He looks up and closes his eyes, trying just to take it easy. "Well... at any rate, thank you." Rain chuckles. "And my neck isn't as sore as I thought it'd be..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 am

You have have point... the infection could of ben there for who knoes how long
she smiled slightly.
Your'e welcome Rain... hmmm... im wondering if i have anything to help with that pain
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 am

"Guess the only way is to wait it out and see if I change any..." He sighs, the only comfort in his mind that it was unlikely for him to become a full zombie. At the very worst, he thought, he'd end up like Kira. Travis sighs, closing his eyes, his head still tilted back in the chair. "Don't worry about the pain... It only stings a little, I can take it. It's funny, I was expecting it to be a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Expecting it to be worse?
she paused looking at him. she wouldnt wish her curse on anyone.. not evn him.. but should he get it... what would happpen?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

"Yeah... I mean you just sliced a large piece out of my neck, and all I feel is a little sore, and a severe stinging sensation." Travis offers a simple shrug. "Still, I've never really been injured like this before, guess I have a higher pain tolerance than I expected." Rain sat lazily in the chair, his head tilted back, eyes closed. He yawns. "How does it feel?" Travis asks after a minutes pause. "I mean... the virus? ...Dying?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 am

I guess yu have.. and for that alone i admire you Rain...
Kira smiled, back in control, Viper was sleeping.
How does it feel? its lonely.. dying alone is the worst thing that could happen to anyone.. especially when they are alone for a reason. I'm constantly cold... erm... the virus burns sometimes when i get mad as it spreads... but other than that its peaceful.. you dont need to worryabout things, cuz you cant die from normal means... i mean if you shot me, i might die.. but Zombies are a peice of cake....unfortunatly they can be drawn to me...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 pm

"Drawn to you? I figured they wouldn't bother you, what with the virus and all." Rain comments, still sitting relaxed in his chair. He yawns. "... I like the sound of peaceful. More my style. All this staying alive nonsense is a drag, it's way too much work."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Kira looked at him, cocking her head slightly.
You would think that... everyone likes the idea of peaceful... i have yet to find someone who lieks it once they have it.. simply cuz it gets boring...
she laughed slightly
Is anything not a drag?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

"I like boring. I'm one of those people who can sit and do absolutely nothing and be happy. I used to just lay around, close my eyes and relax." Rain mutters softly, his eyes still closed, tilting back in the office chair. He seemed a little drowsy, which was odd considering he'd just woken up. A grin tugs at his lips. "Well... Yeah, a few things. I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Kira looked at him, frowning
Anything you say that you do, you then follow with it being a drag... so what int a drag?
Kira laughed slightly, feeling slightly more comfortable now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: