Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plot...subforum...thing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Plot...subforum...thing.   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 am

It's just a question about it.

Erm, I saw a few plot ideas posted there, and both were denied...

The first one was a battleship scenario for a specific character involving an infected animal, and I don't see what was wrong with that. It was set on a stolen battleship, with guns mounted on it (Most likely), and there was a battle akin to a fight against a sea monster in RE5. It was denied for not being with the time period.

The second was basically an idea for a group of survivors to use, a band of them trapped on Mt.Olympus in Greece, I think, by a large horde of infected indiviuals. I saw alot of awesomeness in this one, perhaps the ability to have very few survivors actually survive and have them hunt for the cause of this mass Outbreak, perhaps.

I'm not entirely sure though, I only skimmed through these, but I don't really understand why they were rejected.

My question is...

What should go into a Plot plan or event idea? Are there any specific rules we should follow, besides the obvious?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dimitri Karamzin

PostSubject: Re: Plot...subforum...thing.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 am

Ivan Romine wrote:
It's just a question about it.

Erm, I saw a few plot ideas posted there, and both were denied...

The first one was a battleship scenario for a specific character involving an infected animal, and I don't see what was wrong with that. It was set on a stolen battleship, with guns mounted on it (Most likely), and there was a battle akin to a fight against a sea monster in RE5. It was denied for not being with the time period.

The second was basically an idea for a group of survivors to use, a band of them trapped on Mt.Olympus in Greece, I think, by a large horde of infected indiviuals. I saw alot of awesomeness in this one, perhaps the ability to have very few survivors actually survive and have them hunt for the cause of this mass Outbreak, perhaps.

I'm not entirely sure though, I only skimmed through these, but I don't really understand why they were rejected.

My question is...

What should go into a Plot plan or event idea? Are there any specific rules we should follow, besides the obvious?

I read them wrong.. xD So their okay.
Back to top Go down

Plot...subforum...thing.
Page 1 of 1