Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leon Vs Chris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Scott Kennedy
Admin
Admin
Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon Vs Chris Empty
PostSubject: Leon Vs Chris   Leon Vs Chris I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:07 pm

This is an Example of the things I expect here.

Your opinion Matters! So lets use those minds and decide.

Who's better Leon or Chris.

In my opinion, Sure Chris has faced Wesker, a few times.

But He whines and bitches and cries the entire time.

Then we have Smooth, Suave, Leon, Calm cool, and one of the best by far of the Raccoon City survivors Defeated the G-Virus with Minimal help in the college student Clarie Redfield.

Your opinions must be backed with Fact. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

Leon Vs Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs Chris   Leon Vs Chris I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:24 pm

I would like to say Leon...

Chris was a wimp in RE1... then like 6 years on in RE5 he is ripped! I'm sorry.. it has to be 'Roids...

So... as Chris is on 'Roids to be more bad ass (and he does whine, another sign of 'roiding) Leon is more hardcore, simply because his town was infested by zombies when he was supposed to be having a welcome party into the Raccon City police... did he bitch? NO... did he whine? NO!!!

Leon wins....
Back to top Go down

Leon Vs Chris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: OOC Zone: Minimal RP in this Area :: RE Discussion Group-
Jump to: