Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Central Control Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

Central Control Center Empty
PostSubject: Central Control Center   Central Control Center I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 pm

The main control center in the Tricell/Umbrella Facility. It is heavily damaged due to past events but it still stands. For now.
Back to top Go down
https://recorruption.forumotion.com
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Central Control Center   Central Control Center I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 pm

This were never the same following Chris and his partner ruined everything. Initially everything was going according to plan. No one should have been able to stop him. Not even Chris. That was a straw that should never have been encountered, and should never have been made accessible. No, he would not make the same mistake again. This was his chance to start over. To get things right. But oh how he wanted to wring the necks of Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield. It made his very virus infected blood boil. Turning to the main screen Wesker watched as his 'guests' made their way through the facility. Pulling back his sleeve Wesker places a syringe and injects his serum. Every three hours on the mark. No more, no less. It was routine by now, and it would not be used against him again like Chris and his partner decided to do. He was ready for anything, and so was his back up plan. But why should he have to use it? He couldn't be stopped. At least not now. "Come find me you little pests... find your way through my maze and face me. I, by right a god, will pass judgment upon you, and then upon mankind itself. There is no stopping the inevitable."
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Central Control Center   Central Control Center I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 am

Every moment that passed was like another opportunity wasted. Wesker had bigger better things to do than watch his guinea pigs pass through traps and mazes meant for their demise. There was one thing Wesker needed to inspect first hand even if his guests arrived early. And that was his cloning facility. He praised his technological mastermind to have the capability of transferring his consciousness as a whole from one body to another prior to clone growth. Making his way slowly from the main desk of the control center Wesker whipped on his trench coat, placed on his shades and walked through the waiting door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Control Center   Central Control Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Control Center
Page 1 of 1