Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Halls/Entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert Wesker
Admin
Admin
Albert Wesker

Main Halls/Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Main Halls/Entrance   Main Halls/Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:02 pm

The entrance to the facility and the halls that lead throughout the facility. There are ominous sounds all about the facility that hint of creatures that only the mind can fathom.
Back to top Go down
https://recorruption.forumotion.com
Leon Scott Kennedy
Admin
Admin
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Main Halls/Entrance   Main Halls/Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 am

Leon entered the first door slowly, gun drawn. His brown jacket swaying slowly, as he looked around.'Hmm...' He emoted as the two S.R.T members filed in after him, it mirrored the events at Harvardville, expect he didn't take the time to get to know these two like he did Angela, he grunted slowly remembering his second encounter with G-Virus, He made hand signals, to do corner checks before moving on to clear the ajoining halls it had been five years since the last incident in Africa and Leon wasn't about to take chances or make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Main Halls/Entrance   Main Halls/Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Vincent walked in, Samurai edge in his hands, he had got a summons to come here, and wasn't sure why, it was dark, when he herd the distant pings of gunfire. He moved quickly now, heading for where he knew the sounds originated wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Halls/Entrance   Main Halls/Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Halls/Entrance
Page 1 of 1