Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Westminster Cathedral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

Westminster Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Westminster Cathedral   Westminster Cathedral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

The ruins of one of the citys main tourist attractions
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Westminster Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westminster Cathedral   Westminster Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Andrew sat in one of the few remaining pews suitable to sit in. Around him was the ruined abbey, pillars collapsed and roof caved in, in its state of decadence. Dust and ash swayed with the wind, light as it was. Andrew sat alone for now; content to sit in silence and ponder his team's current position and where to go next.

"So where do we go to now?" asked Andrew's companion Jack Stanford. Jack had been Andrew's friend and companion ever since the Umbrella Plant incident. Andrew still sat, staring at the ground and not at Jack. He waited for a few moments before answering, still pondering his choices.

"We'll continue moving through the city, searching for other survivors as we find a way of transport to a safer area. I've heard of rumors that there is a safe haven in Berlin. Anything has to be safer than this place." Andrew responded.

"Where to first?" Asked Andrew's other companion, Will Mathes. Will joined Andrew when they met in Washington, D.C.

"The Parliament building, I'm sure there will be someone remaining." After receiving the affirmative from his companions he continued, "We'll start tomorrow morning, Jack it's your turn to take watch"

Jack nodded his head and walked to his position. The night passes without incident, Andrew the other two gather their supplies, medicine, and weapons. They are each carrying 9MM pistols, Jack has an MP5 sub-machine gun, Will has a scoped .30-06, and Andrew is carrying an AK-47. They each head out of the abbey and begin their trek towards the Parliament building.
Back to top Go down

Westminster Cathedral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: