Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:07 pm

<<Thats the morphine...>>
she wiped her face, acciddently wiping black on it, the ooze moving almost across her skin towards her eye without her noticing.
<<At least you're now relaxed. okay, what is happening is the infection has got to you brain and has slightly rewritten the coding if you will.. you have become enhanced... you can hear what people re thinking, just as you are now... why i can hear you i have no idea...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 pm

<<I can feel it... It's... It's not eating at me, it's... engulfing me... Kira, I'm scared, I can't stop it!>> His mind was buzzing, panicking. But Rain's body lay motionless. <<I... I'm loosing.>>
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:12 pm

<<Hey hey hey... dont be scared Rain... It's gonna be okay... just, try to relax...>>
she had no idea if it was going to be okay or not, but it upset her to see Rain like this.
<<Rain... i need you to focus for a momnet.. this isnt a war... the virus, we dont fight it... we cant... its made from us...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Travis didn't respond. Any and all noises she heard were gone. All that was left was an eerie silence. Rain's body still hadn't so much as twitched. In fact, it looked like his heart had stopped beating. He had suffered his first death. Once a living zombie, Rain had now passed, crossing the same border Kira had. He was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 pm

<<....Rain?>>
Kira frowned, realising what had happened.
<<C'mon... come back... come back...>>

She remembered her first death and how scared she was, she tried to make it easier for Rain... but she just hoped he came back alright...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Travis stood up. His body looked lifeless. His head hung limp, eyes and mouth still closed. Rain's arms dangle by his side. Something had changed. Something big. "Every cell of my body is burning from the inside..." His words mutter. As he spoke, something catches Kira's eye. His tongue. Travis looks up at her, staring at her before she could figure it out. The image of his eyes stealing any thought she may have had. They were pure black. Pools of black, a darkness shared by every other zombie. "It hurts!" Travis yells, his tongue becoming visible again. It looked longer, narrower and most noticeably, it was black. The entire inside of his mouth was black, showing just how far the infection had reached. His tongue looked like it belonged to the same creature as his tail. His empty eyes watch Kira. <<Stop the burning.>> His voice cries.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:25 pm

<<Damnit, it got too far!>>
Kira looked at him, fighting back insinct.
<<Now is when you fight... you are dead.. you need to fight to stay dead... otherwise you become like them...>>
Kira grabbed her kendo stick... she had to be ready for the worse case senario.
<<You can stop the burning, i cant...>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Travis' jaw opens, his eyes fixed on her. He growls loudly, a hungry yell screaming from his mouth. He seemed to much like the others. The rest. The zombies. Rain lunges at her, pushing her against the wall, his left hand grabbing her wrist and holding her Kendo stick aside. He snares at her, his mouth close to her neck. "You did this." He growls. "You knew. You are one of us, like it or not. You find humans and you turn them. Are are no better than us!!" His tail wipes some black gunk from over her eye, and shows it to her. A sick grin spreads onto his face. "And you will join us!!"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Kira moved away, still however being pinned to the wall.
she stared at him as he spoke.
I am nothing like you.. i didnt want to do this.. i really didnt...
she just laughed slightly, the black around her eye inteifying, her blind eye becoming black. she began to shake violently as spikes of black came from the back of her hands, now the entire left side of her face was black and pulsating, the left side of her mouth pulled into a sadistic smile, her exposed stomach had black flashes across as did all visible skin.
This is control...
It was hard, but she could hold back the advancemnet of the virus to a certain point. It was harder when Rain was there, trying to eat her seemingly.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:39 pm

"Why bother fighting us? Look at you! You are one of us. Why force yourself into a life of loneliness and boredom when you can be with us. It's still me, Kira. You said you'd stay with me. Remember?" His face was right against hers, his black eyes seemingly admiring her changes. Travis chuckles. "Such a righteous little one. After all... This is all your fault." He could feel the rage and guilt building within her, and he relished in it. He was waiting for her to crack, her anger to gave way to the virus. And then... Just a whisper...

<< ...help.>>
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Kira was breakin down.. he was right... this was her fault.. maybe the virus would be easier...
that was until she heard the whisper, that was enough to bring her arrogence and confidence back.
<<I'm sorry...>>
she stuck out her tongue, the flashes now more like defined stripes like an animals all over her.
My My, you are a bit feisty, trying to get me to snap.
She laughed in his face, moving it closer to his, to someone watching it would look like the were about to kiss.
You aint Rain.. i can hear him... i can control it, so can he... in the meanwhile time...
she stopped
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:47 pm

"Your friend is one of us. It won't be long till he's nothing but a part of our collective!" Travis' body snares, his hand coming up and grabbing her by the throat. He lifts her into the air before casting her aside, throwing her through a table. "Play nice... I'm in your friends head. I can choose his demise." He kneels down to her. "So... Are you gonna be a good girl? Because if not..."

Her head rings with screams. Screams of pain, of pure horror. It was Travis.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Kira stood, snarling, the virus was getting too strong, and it got worse when she heard Travis scream.
Let him go...
she spoke lowly, her voice more of an animalistic growl.
<<...I'm gonna save you Travis...>>
Kira closed her eyes, her mouth was filling with the black ooze, her eyes began to bleed slightly and large sores apperaed on her body.
<<Please, you gotta fight him... Travis you can do it...>>
Kira licked her lips, her mouth black inside now
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:26 pm

"Or what? Look at you! You honestly think you can fight that? We're interwoven into your system. You can't escape us, and neither can your friend." The body of Travis snares at her, growling softly. His black eyes look dead, ooze beginning to leak from them. "Travis is so weak... Such a lazy specimen, he can't even be bothered to try and fight. Such a waste for someone with his brains. His intelligence will be assimilated." Travis' black mouth reforms into a twisted grin. "Say goodbye."

The body suddenly screams as Travis falls to his knees, screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:31 pm

I will always fight...
Kira said, fighting the growl... moving out the way as Travis moved, watching him fall.
Travis you lazy sod... get up... fight for once!
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:33 pm

"Why?!" The body yells, for the first time in a while, it was Travis' voice. "What's the bloody point?!" He groans again, clenching his stomach. "Why won't this thing just kill me already!!??" Rain falls forward, groaning, his eyes still oozing black.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Kira wass taken aback slightly
You are telling me, that... after all these years you gonna give up....?
she tunred away with a snarl, the virus making nearly stripes all over her skin...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:39 pm

"I was a fool... Chasing after family that... That are so clearly gone..." He groans again, falling forward so his face was against the floor. "There's nothing left dammit!! So why does it matter anymore?!" Travis closes his eyes, clenching his teeth. He breathes heavily, groaning through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Is family all you were looking for? Family are nothing...
Kira sighed for a moment,
I dont have time to waste on people who refuse to fight, to stand up... to win...
Kira laughed, slightly madly
I only have time for winners... have a nice eternity...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Travis' body now falls completely forward, laying on the floor, his head looking to the side. He seemed to stop shaking, his body slowing. "Heh... There you go with the God complex again... What makes you think your time is worth anything to me? This whole thing is deeper than you, Kira!" Rain speaks clearly, for the first time since the transformation. Rain's words were quiet, almost a whisper. Travis' eyes roll closed, his breathing stops.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Kira looked round, in time to see his eyes roll..
Oooooh no, i'm not letting a jerk like you get the last word...
She moved to his side and contemplated how to get a dead man back to life... if he had dieds before... she figured heart compressions may work, so started them.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Travis' body was limp as Kira rolls him onto his back. Ooze still seeps from his eyes and his mouth. As she compresses his chest, black ooze sprays from his mouth, pouring from him. With only one compression, his eyes spring open. "... Wait... I've been such a fool!" He suddenly springs to his feet and scans around the room. "Quantity is power, it's obvious, the more of anything the stronger it is. Strength in numbers, it's so simple!" Rain turns on the spot, finally finding something that would fit his plan. He reaches out and grabs a simple plastic ruler. "The more of the virus we contain, the more energy it can manipulate. Our bodies aren't used to it, and are only beginning to develop immunity. For the virus to take control, it needs to overwhelm our systems before we can grow immune, and stop it's growth. But at this rate, there's too much of it. If I'm to survive, I need to decrease the infected mass." Rain snaps the ruler into two bits, the snap looking particularly sharp. "Now, how can you remove mass from someone who can't die?"

A sick grin washes onto his face as he suddenly plunges the broken end of the ruler into his side, a cracking and popping noise is instantly heard. Travis tenses, gritting his teeth in pain as he bursts one of his own lungs. Black ooze pours from him wound. "Heh... It's occupying all the space it can... I need to get rid of as much as I can..." He grunts, pulling out the black ooze covered ruler. Travis drives it straight into his other side, bursting his other lung. More black ooze pours from him as he groan, doubling a little in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Kira moved back, surprised at this rish of ennergy Travis had, and a will to survive seemingly... she sat and watched, wondering where he was going with his little rant until he jabbed the ruler into his side.

What are you doing youcrazy son of a biotch!
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:08 pm

"Don't you get it?!" Travis asks, looking up at her as he pulls the ruler from his side. "My body isn't immune yet... It's still becoming more and more infected. If it gets infected beyond a certain point, it'll infect my mind. So I need to remove as much of the infected as I can, before my body can grow immune." He mutters, thrusting the ruler into his stomach. Rain yells as more black liquid gushes from his wounds. The amount of ooze was incredible. With that much inside him, it was no wonder he was loosing the fight. The more he did this, the better he seemed to become, although with two burst lungs, his breathing was practically non-existent. His eyes were a lost cause, they'd be black forever. His mouth and spin too, hell even his tail. But if he could stop infection is his immune system, he had a chance of fighting this.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Kira smiled, finally getting it
So if you can eliminate the infection from your body, it an stabilse, meaning you end up not being a zombie... genius!
Kira smiled, before seeing all the ooze.. there sure was alot of it... no-oned he was in pain and struggling... she guessed he was pericing organs or something.
You might want to slow up on the organs there.. not sure how invinsible we are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: