Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:16 pm

"I don't really have time to take that chance... I'd imagine my body would be adapting by now, which is why the virus has suddenly accelerated in growth..." He pants, clearly out of breath as he groans. "... I hope that's enough."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:17 pm

I should hope so too...
Kira looked around, placing her hand on his back as he seemed out of breath.
How do you feel? i mean you kinda died just then....
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:21 pm

"Strange." He groans. "In fact... I feel dead now." That much wasn't surprising. Travis was somehow living with zero lungs, and a gaping hole in his stomach. The trickle of black ooze slows to a halt, Kira now being able to see some red. He'd gotten rid of most of all the vital stuff. What was left was mostly superficial. Rain collapses onto Kira, panting. "... I think... I think it's worked." He closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Kira caught him with a soft smile
Relax.. death is the beginning... now life really starts...
She moved him and looked at his eyes.
I think you got it, you still have a bit of blood in you...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

"Maybe... But it's gonna heal slowly..." Travis moans, clutching his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Kira layed him down slowly, looking at his wounds and getting out more bandages from her bag.
I need to patch these up, try to realax okay?
she began to bandage the wounds, holding a knife in her teeth to cut the bandage when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:32 pm

"I'll... try..." He grunts, gritting his teeth as the bandages tighten around his torso. He takes a deep breathe as she cuts the bandage. "Ugh... This feels strange. To be dead, and living..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Kira laughed slightly, cutting the bandgae, then moving to his sides.
belive me, you get used to it... it's.. different sure... but no heart beat was the strangest bit for me
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:37 pm

"No... No heartbeat?" He looks a little shocked, suddenly placing his hand on his chest. Travis looks a little disappointed. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:38 pm

You still got one?
she shrugged, not thinking much of it.
mine took a year to fade completely... pain in the ass if i'm honest...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

"Mine feels..." He can't think of the word, and lifts her hand. Travis places her hand on his chest. His heartbeat was extremely slow, so slow that you had to wait three minutes to be sure he wasn't dead. "... Non-existent."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 pm

But it's there...
she smiled slightly, her fingers stroking his skin softly as she finished with the bandage.
All done... I'm sorry, i wouldnt have left you to die.. i swear i wouldnt...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm

"Well it seems we don't have to worry about me dying anytime soon now, do we?" Travis mutters, closing his eyes and relaxing a little. His face had changed immensely, his eyes now pure jet black, his mouth black too, his tongue longer and pointed, seeming to match his tail. His tail seemed limp, randomly curling at his side. "We should find a place to hold up... Where I can heal... And then..." He pauses. "Then?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Then we survive...
she looked around, her mind racing for a moment, so many thoughts all at once.
First, somewhere to hole up, i was previously in the west end.. i'm not sure how safe that is now... but we need somewhere as far away fromt he infection as possible, make sure we dont go through all that again too much, cuz I'm sure you will agree, that wasnt fun
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm

"If the infection managed to get into my head, I'm guessing it knows where we are. I don't think we have long before they f-" At that second, a large clunk is suddenly heard from outside. Travis let's out an annoyed sigh. "Great..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Kira closed her eyes
Oh for god's sake...
she took her kendo stick from her harness looking to Travis
You up to a fight?
<<God i hate zombies>>
<<Viper? You're whiing isnt helping, so shut it..>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 pm

"What a drag..." Travis groans, sitting up. He groans a little, his stomach stiff. Rain quickly pulls his black jacket on, and gets to his feet, leaning to one side slightly, his arms hanging by his side. Rain's tail uncoils. Travis smirks. "I'm with Viper on this one." He suddenly groans, clutching his side. "Ugh... Kira... I'm not sure if this is a good idea." He groans as the distinctive noise of a fire exit being blasted open is heard from downstairs. "We should get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Kira nodded, for once having to agree as she too heard the fire exit be blasted open.
Any idea's on how?
<<Through the door?>>
<Oh ha ha, and as i'm being eaten, i'l let you take control so you can feel it..>>
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Travis moans, turning around and picking up a large duffle bag. The bag seemed heavy as Travis slams it onto the table. "I like to... keep prepared. Some food and some ammo. Extra clothes for me. And... The streets of London are deserted..." Travis reaches into a drawer and pulls out a selection of old keys. "I grabbed a few methods of transport. Nothing fancy. If we can get to the car park, we can get outta here."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Kira nodded with a smile, looking around.
Out this door, there's a window, we should be able to get out onto the little baclny then just climb down, run to the carpark...
She smiled
Stealing cars? an odd thing to do in the apaocolypse dontcha think?
she laughed heading to the door...
Ya ready?
she said, a challenging smle on her face
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:45 pm

"What? I like cars. Scrounging houses for food, you sometimes find keys, so..." He shrugs. "I figured they might come in handy." Travis groans, canting his head to the side. "Out a balcony? Man, what a pain... Alright, fine, but you're going first."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Fair call...
she sighed slightly, cocking her head
Balcony or the Zombies.. i know what i'd rather take my chances with...
With that she went through the door, they hadnt got up to them yet, up they were on the stairs.. Kira smiled jumping over the banister and falling a floor, landing on her feet kendo stick outstrectched and ready
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 pm

"Oh man, this is turning out to be a major hassle..." Travis groans, following Kira to the window, his bag in hand. He leans out a sighs, tossing the bag out of the window. It lands next to Kira with a loud clank. Rain groans, climbing out of the window. "This is such a drag..." He mutters, fully out of the window. Suddenly, glass shatters from the window next to him as a zombie bursts through it, reaching out onto the ledge. Travis jumps in shock, and slips. He falls back, headfirst. "SHIIIIIIII-" Travis suddenly stops, his head upside down and next to Kira. Something, or someone had caught him. Travis looked rather proud of himself. He'd wrapped his tail around the railing, and was using it to support himself.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:01 pm

She saw him come to the window and smiled, waving to him, pointing the the zombie
TRAVIS!
He fell, she closed her eyes, screwing them shut and awaiting a thud.. but it never came.
Travis...
she looked up with a smile to see him dangling by his tail.
That is impressive... now come on.. we gotta run before they catch on...
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm

"Thank you." He smiles, suddenly landing on his feet next to her, his tail curling up into it's normal position. Travis leans down and picks up his back, and casually jogs a little, towards the car park. The car park looked nothing out of the ordinary, and neither did the cars that populated it. They all looked normal, although there was a BMW or Jaguar amongst them. One stuck out, a bright Orange Ford hatchback. "Alright... You can ride with me, or take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: