Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Houses of Parliment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:06 pm

No worries...
she ran with him to the carpack, looking around.
Please tell me you aint driving that orange....thing.... you got the keys for the Jag?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 pm

"Orange thing?" Travis frowns. "That's a 2009 Ford Focus, The RS. Turbo. It's a classic. What's more, it'll knock the stiff upper lip off the Jaguar's face." He comments, throwing set of keys to Kira as he wanders towards the mean looking, brightly coloured hatchback.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Kira shook her head, moving towards the jag.
It'd rather be found dead in a Jag than a Ford....
she laughed slighlty, catching the keys and goingto the Jag.
Just so you know! I cant drive!
she yelled with a laugh
<<If you kill us...>>
<<You can drive cant you?>>
<<Vaugly...>>
<<You do it then...>>

Kira closed her eyes behind the wheel, then rammed the key into the ingnition
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:17 pm

"Then why are you getting into the Jag?" He asks simply, frowning as he hears Viper speaking to Kira. "Viper, you better keep that thing on the road." Travis mutters, opening the Focus' boot and sticking the bag into it. He slams it shut and wanders to it's side, climbing into the drivers seat. "So... Where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

As i said, I'd rather be seen dead in the Jag!
Viper laughed slightly hearing his comment
I have been doing stuff like this since bfore yu were born Rain.. dont you worry about a thing... as fo where we are going... I'd suggest somewhere near water... with cover... hmmm, know anywhere liek that?
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 pm

"Does the Thames count as water?" Travis asks, before slamming the Focus' door. The engine rumbles into life. As soon as it started, a loud screeching is heard as smoke oozes from around the orange Ford's front tires. The front wheels spin before it grips, and the Ford slides out. Travis grins, pulling up alongside the Jag. "You know London better... You pick."
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:26 pm

It would make sence to yes.. hmm...
she thought for a moment.
Head tothe river for now... we can think there...
the jag's engine roared as she sped off, hitting a dustbin and scattering it everywhere
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:29 pm

"Oh God..." Travis grumbles, watching Viper speed off, into obstacles. He whacks the gearstick into first, and floors it, the Focus taking off after her. The orange 3 door takes the turn wide out of the car park, rallying straight after the Jag.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Follow me... i know where we can go... try to keep up in that brighly coloured wind up toy of yours..
Viper's Jag sped aross, swinging widely ono Westmnster bridge and hitting around 80 down it.
Back to top Go down
Travis Parker
Mod
Mod
Travis Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Despite her taunts, the Orange toy seemed to be sticking to her. If anything, it was sticking to her too easily. Travis swerves a little, edging as if trying to pass her. His speed was easily matching hers, and the car was accelerating faster. "Heh... Jag's. Nothing but bankers wheels." Travis chuckles. <<So where we headin'?>> Rain asks inside Kira's head. He seemed to be adapting well to his new power.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryder
Mod
Mod
Kira Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 pm

<<You're getting good at this now Rain eh? Viper is thinking about StThomas Hospital.. i went there when i was younger... its just over this bridge...>>
Viper swang the jag round at the end of the bridge, nearly rolling it and slowing down slightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Houses of Parliment   The Houses of Parliment - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Houses of Parliment
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: London, England-
Jump to: