Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOS: The demonic voyage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinton McCracken

Quinton McCracken

SOS: The demonic voyage Empty
PostSubject: SOS: The demonic voyage   SOS: The demonic voyage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Quinton has just escaped his prison, and knows he is to fight west, into the depths of Russia, through it to Syberia, where he can find a ship to America, the only safe place he can think of. He embarks on a quest throughout Western Europe, and Northern Asia, finding the means to survive, and the people to carry on with. They will fight their way to the pacific, between Russian soil and Alaska, possibly encountering and terrorizing an Umbrella complex or something. When they get to the battleship, Quinton will use it to sail weakly across to Alaska, but in between, the troupe will face off against a mighty Afflicted Kraken. It's going to be a massive squid of the infected sort, I thought it would make for a super epic battle.

I am looking for interested people! Whether to be picked up to go onto America, looking for a companion, or interested in fighting a Kraken!
Back to top Go down

SOS: The demonic voyage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: OOC Zone: Minimal RP in this Area :: Plotting Area-
Jump to: