Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work and Work (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Work and Work (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Sweat slowly rolled down the sides of Klaus' face as the sun was beating down on him. High noon any where was probably the worst time of day during the Summer, but there was work to be done and it seemed everyone thought of him to do it for them. One of the panels from the barrier had fallen off about a week ago and no one decided to do anything for that whole period, so he was out near the barrier slamming a large hammer down onto a sheet of metal bending it to fit the opening. He sat the hammer down on the ground and wiped his brow. His dark green muscle shirt was even half drenched in sweat. Klaus had been out there for god knows how long, if there was even a god at that, and no one had came to see if he was okay? Some times he wondered why he even helped these people. Maybe it was just out of guilt. He resumed back to his hammering and raised it over his head allowing it to slam onto the metal once again.

After a few more hours he was finally finished with the piece and was soon welding the metal onto the other sheets. It had cooled down just a bit but with the torch on it really didn't make a difference. Finally, after he was finished he leaned away from the barrier and shut the torch off. His goggles were removed and thrown next to his gun, which was tossed with the rest of of his stuff. He got up off his knees and glanced around. It was just too quiet. He made his way over to his bag and threw it over his shoulder. A small yelp of pain of pain escaped from his lips as the bag's strap landed on right shoulder and got caught in the metal. After fixing the problem he picked his shot gun up and started off back towards the entrance to the small town. Something had to be up, it was still too quiet once he made half way to the front of the barrier. He stopped and glanced around once again and stood there. If something was out there, it would be after him already. Wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 pm

The roar of an engine approached the barrier, clearly loud to the silence around the area, the car was a large military style Humvee, black and dusty, with a B.S.A.A logo on the side for the European branch. The Humvee pulled to a stop and a tall man got out of the passenger seat, an M-4 Carbine rifle across his shoulders with modeler grenade launcher and a Samurai Edge pistol in his waistband an old and battered scabbard, with the hilt of a Katana sticking out it, as well as knives and other various weaponry.'Hello?' He said calmly, in a deep reassuring voice.'This is B.S.A.A Operative Saint, is there anyone in there?' He said tapping the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Was that just a vehicle running and was that someone just calling out. What kinda of idiot,well excluding Klaus, was out in this hell hole of a place. Klaus groaned and turned around, walking back the way he came from. Couldn't the human just go to the front rather than having Klaus see who it was? Well, he could always just turn back around and leave the poor person outside the barrier,but it seriously wasn't that rude.

After walking the distance he walked just a ten minutes ago he came upon the Humvee and a man tapping against the barrier.
"You're going to scare them if you keep doing that." He came to a stop and dropped the bag onto the ground along with his gun. His slight accent could be heard over the English words.
"B.S.A.A? Excuse me if I'm suppose to know what that is." He crossed his armed across his chest and stared at the man. Whoever he was, he certainly wasn't from here, nor had he heard of B.S.A.A. Maybe he was suppose to ,but being trapped within Germany could cause problems of knowing of American military units.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Vincent sighed at the man.'Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, B.S.A.A for short, we have branches all over the world, I'm from the north american Region, my partner.' He said gesturing to the driver.'Is an oppertive from the erupean branch.' He said pointing to the logo, and the patch on his arm.'My real name is Vincent, Code name is Saint, I'm a former S.T.A.R's opperitive, and a survior of the Arkley Region incident and Raccooon city incident Respectfully.' He said simply.'And we got word that a group of surivors where here in this area we had a satilite feed, and we came to investagate.' He said slowly as he looked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 pm

He still wasn't satisfied, even with the Raccooon city survivor crap. He knew about the accident. Who didn't at that, but he really didn't care at the moment. Maybe he should be a bit less uncaring and attempt to lead these two men through the small town..it's not even really a town, more of village than anything. Klaus uncrossed his arm and gathered his things.
"Well then, come with me please." He threw the bag over his left shoulder this time and headed off back the way he had just came from. A hole to crawl up and die in would be just wonderful right now.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Vincent followed and had his partner lock up the wheels and follow them in. He looked Russian. As Vincent smiled warmly back at him, he turned back and kept following.'So..Who's in charge here? And how many are you?' He asked quickly, they where not sure if they where being followed or not, but rumor had it that hunters had been seen roaming the German country side and hunters..lets just say Vincent had seen his fair share of them in his life time, just thinking about them made the scar marks on his back twinge and tighten.

He held his gun aloft despite it being a cliche it was way to quiet, but if it was quiet they would hear the enemy coming from a mile off. He signaled a hand sign to his partner who chuckled at the dark inside joke. Vincent was a veteran, an elite if you will, A former S.T.A.R's member marine and various other occupations, its no wonder when Chris Redfield sent him the call about the B.S.A.A he joined in an instant, the reunion had been great, they had shared a few beers in D.C, Chris and Jill seemed to get along fine..and then five years ago Jill had disappeared and Chris had gone to Africa. Chris didn't talk much about the incident, no body within the B.S.A.A did. Hell it was an ordeal for them all, If only Vincent could have gone with Chris, but he had been dealing with another matter in Japan..he sighed.'Are we there yet?' He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 pm

"I am. I wasn't at first, but they just finally decided to have a leader and there's only a little over one hundred. Mostly just children and mothers." He winced slightly as he continued to walk. Klaus wasn't planning on being outside the barrier for so long. If he had planned, he would have whatever pain medication he could find to stop the shocks of pain that shot through his body.

After finally getting to the entrance to the barrier, he slipped through one of the opened panels and held it open for the other two men.
"What could you possible want from us? We've been living fine. A few 'problems' have gotten through, but nothing I can't handle myself."
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Vincent looked back for a moment and smiled at his partner before turning around.'Its our job, sir.' He said smiling as he pointed his gun out side for a moment.'Well, its getting dark.' He said slowly.'So what sort of problems have gotten through?' He asked quietly.'And just so your warned, we tend to attract trouble.' He said snarling.'There is someone out there..who wants me dead, very very dead.' he said slowly, the name was feared through out the world. Vincent sighed and waited for the panels to close.'And yet they still send me to obscure locations where people get pissed when the shit hits the fan..' He said grunting as his partner tossed him the utility bag.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Klaus ignored the man's comments and shut the paneling. Great, he just had to go see what these people wanted didn't he? He brushed the thought off and handed his backpack to a small blond girl waiting for him. She clapped in joy once she was handed the bag,though, she soon stopped once she saw the two other men and she ran off towards a small tent. Klaus folded out an old rusted metal chair and plopped down in it, propping his feet up with an old crate.
"I don't why you would so humbly care on what the problems are. A few infected zombies once in a while,though, we do get Hunters sometimes. It's extremely rare though." He reached into his pant pocket and rustled around until he pulled out a packet of cigarettes.
"Ah, so hard to find anymore," he removed one from the pack and held it out to Vincent, "want one?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Vincent merely smiled at the man.'No, I have my own, America still prospers, most of the infections where isolated shits expensive but hell.' He said as he pulled a carton of Marlboro menthol's and tossed them at the man.'Happy Christmas.' He said simply.'A few hunters..blah, I was the first to survive a hunter encounter in 98.' He said with a smile as he sat down on his ass and pulled a pack of his own out his partner began to look around and began to walk around speaking fluidly to people in german after all he was from the damn place, Vincent pulled out an old zippo and lit his smoke.'So, How long have you all been here?' He said quickly through a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 pm

He merely shrugged as he caught the pack. He really didn't need the charity, but it seemed have these agents thought that just because they lived in a horrible hell hole meant they weren't able to have any normal items. They did, they just weren't rolling around in the shit like America was. Klaus promptly followed in Vincent's lead and lit his own. After taking a drag off of the cigarette, the smoke slowly rose above him and circled off into the atmosphere. He kept an eye on Vincent's partner as he wondered around and spoke to people. He glanced over at Vincent as soon as he noticed the man had asked him a question.
"A little over a two years now." He removed his attention from the man yanked his shirt over his head. It was completely soaked in sweat and was just sticking to his skin, which bothered him. The fabric was soon hung up in his arm. He mumbled a few things in German and attempted to yank the damn thing out. Failing of course, he looked over at the man with a frown on his face.
"You wouldn't have a knife on you. Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Vincent laughed and reached into his back pocket and brought a knife in his hand spun it a few times, flicked it up and handed it to the man.'Always.' He said smiling as he took another drag of his cigarette, and sighed again.'I have around six knives, one sword, a shotgun, a sniper rifle to sub machine guns, uh this M-4 here and a few other weapons..plus this.' He said simply he pulled out the modified Beretta with an all black body red grips and silver slide, on the grip was a logo with S.T.A.R's and his name engraved underneath, and his job title, delta Squad leader, and point man. he sighed and put the gun pack in its holster.

He sighed sadly and sniffed the air.'So whats it been like isolated here?' he said simply.'We've been watching this area for about six months, and decided the time was ripe to make contact.' the sun dropped lower beyond the horizon.'How many firearms do you have, and how many people able to shot?' he asked quickly as he stood up alert for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

His cigarette was tossed aside as he cut away the fabric. Great, another shirt ruined by the clunky piece of shit. Klaus just nodded as the man explained all the weapons he had. He talked a lot but at least he didn't ramble on to complete strangers that did not want him there.

"You get used to it after a while." He continued to removed the small pieces of fabric once he returned the knife back to it's owner. He glanced up as he noticed the other one stand up.
"I don't know. Most of the men who are able to fight have some kind of weapon," he stood up slowly and stood behind Vincent," why do you ask? As if it is really important."
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Vincent laughed a little, and just shook his head.'Trouble follows ex stars like flies on cow shit.' He said simply as he heard the noise he feared a hum if you will.'That will be them' He said slowly.'Just fucking great. get the men and women indoors somewhere safe and secure, anyone who can be spared get them ready, shits about to hit the fan.' he said slowly as he took the safety off his weapons and picked up the Radio.'Oi Charlie, we have threats incoming. Most likely tricell choppers or Wilpharma.' He said simply as he and his partner cocked and loaded their guns.'Just our luck..We come here to grant good wishes and check in. And tricell finds me.' He mumbled under his breath and prepared for the drop, would it be zombies? Super tyrants, or a mixture. He hoped this guy was good, because those farmers and other men couldn't be counted to fight worth a damn.'Set up a per mite come on man get your people moving!' the radio made some noise in a Lanae none would recognize in this region and laughed a little bit at the joke. Before saying words of luck.'We're on our own for two hours until we can get choppers in the air.'

Vincent turned and walked towards the barrier, his gun held aloft, if he knew Tricell and umbrella and Wilpharma they'd come from different angles of attack. some from the out some from within, they where screwed, He grunted and leaned against the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 pm

"Trouble I don't need." He shook his head and stalked back over to the chair, picking up his gun. He threw the gun's strap over his left shoulder.
"I'll be back." He stalked off towards a group of people sitting around a fire gnawing on whatever food they had found that day and informed them on the 'problem' and they needed to find everyone else and get them to safety as soon as they could. Soon after they all scrambled, he wondered off into the village.

After he gather all the men he could and ammo, he soon put them to many of the edges of the barrier and brought only ten of the men back.
"Forgive me for taking so long," he removed the gun from the strap and dug a shot out of his pocket, sliding it into the shot gun's chamber," it takes a while to get these non-English speaking idiots together without their families clinging onto them." He caulked the gun and walked around Vincent. 'See what helping Strangers do to you Klaus? You get everyone killed'
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Vincent listened and herd the roar of the choppers blades as they passed over the village, and dropped something that weighed tones, Vincent groaned those would be the zombies and outside they'd drop something worse than zombies to block the escape, it was their thing, he moaned and held up his M4 Carbine rifle pointing it at the massive container.'Get your men ready around the entrance of the container.' he said slowly as he walked forward gun raised ready to fire.'And we have something..' At that moment the crash of the other box was herd.'That...is behind us...' He raised his gun he knew the locks would be released once the choppers had set down in a safe local. He shuddered a little and nodded at his partner.'Now your about to see why I've lived for so long.' He said with a low chortle.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Him and the rest of the men that had joined him all stared up at the sky as their eyes followed the helicopters. Why this why now? Maybe the problem had been the foreign man and his friend. Klaus jumped as the two loud crashes once the helicopters dropped their load and started flying off. He made no attempt to respond to the other man as he turned around to his men and ordered them in German before he returned his attention back to the large box on the outside of the barrier. He aimed his gun towards the box through an opening of the barrier.
"So, what exactly is that thing in the first place?" He glanced over at Vincent with a completely confused look on his face. He still didn't get why they were being messed with. Klaus still thought it was over Vincent and the other one.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 am

Vincent muttered something about incompetence.'Listen, Tricell was going to drop these boxes here regardless if the B.S.A.A or secret Service come here, we just happened to arrive when they did, so your lucky..though if its Nemesis, I'm the only one in danger.' He muttered to the German man, as he cursed in three languages this was supposed to be a recon mission, not an offensive strike, or defensive but vincent had long ago given up trying to make things go his way, ever since the now legendary Arklay mountains incident. He mummured something as bashing and crashes where herd from within the container facing them.'Here we go! At the ready?' He bellowed to everyone in German and English, as he raised his gun and a few beeps where herd as the door fell open suddenly, zombies poured out faster stronger and built to kill.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Presumably once the zombies poured out, Klaus' face soon followed with an 'Oh Fuck' response. Soon after the horrible beings broke through, they started to attack whatever and whoever was near or far from them. Not to mention the horrible smell that had soon filled the air. Even the gun shots started to ring through the air towards the zombies didn't even stop them as they slugged off towards their 'victims'. This defiantly was going to be a blood bath and a big once as well.

Klaus soon ran off towards a defenseless group of people cowering down in a corner saying their last prays before being ripped apart. Being ripped to pieces was all he really didn't want to see. After the thing with his mother, he hated seeing someone else die, especially a female. After dodging the zombies left and right, he finally tripped over an object and slid across the dirt. He shook his head to regain his sense of comprehension and quickly rose to his feet. He soon slam the butt of his gun into one of the zombie's chin, sending it towards the ground before continuing to run off towards the family.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Vincent started firing shots at the zombies.'Shot them in the head!' He bellowed in German, as the idiots shot them in the chest and arms, two or three zombies latched onto Vincent he dropped his gun, and pulled out his Sidearm samurai edge pistol killing two of them an knifing the other through the neck and into its nerve center, he twisted and shot another with his samurai edge, he twisted around again and fired off a few more rounds before following Klaus and firing a few shots into the back of the zombies approaching the family their brains splattering across the families face.

He turned around and watched as his partner was taken down by zombies and explosion ripped through the main wall.'FUCKERS GOT MY HUMVEE!' He screamed as he fired another round into the crowd of zombies.'Oh..shit..' He turned around.'KLAUS GET THEM INDOORS NOW! WE GOT ENHANCED HUNTERS! MOVE MOVE MOVE!' he bellowed as he pulled a grenade out of pouch, and tossed it at the charging hunters.'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!' He screamed as he turned and jumped onto a dumpster and onto a roof.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm

After scrambling to the family while dodging each swipe or grab from the zombies, he finally pushed them along with the rest of the pack of families or just people to the large church still standing in the hell ridden landscape. Once after he shut the door on the church, the loud crash,bang rang through the inside of the barrier and soon followed Vincent yelling about the Hunters. He watched the man as he climbed up onto a roof,readying for the attack. Oh there was totally going to be hell.

Klaus pushed something against the church door and returned to the battle field to join Vincent on the roof before he glanced over and saw a small blond girl sitting near the barrier with her knees against her chest. What in god's name was she doing out her? He shook his head and headed over to her. He would have to carry her and have the risk of having them both killed. There was no chance he was opening that church back up to put her in there. After reaching her, he scooped her up with his left arm as she presumably clung onto his neck. Finally, he reached Vincent,with the girl, and made his way up onto the roof.
"I have a bad feeling that we should just leave when we can. Everyone is packed together, we've ran ahead of fate long enough. It finally caught up." He shook his head as he placed the girl down onto the surface of the roof and slid two shots into the gun and caulked it.
"Well, it's either stay and fight or run away like cowards."
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Vincent was busy digging in his bag when Klaus turned up.'I don't run from anything.' He said simply his shirt was torn, and Various Tattoos and scars could be seen, but would stood out prominently the Marine symbol the globe and Anchor, even a German would recognize it. Vincent put a small thin headset into his ear.'Echo bravo, this is Saint do you copy?' A crackle was herd from within the head set.'Echo charlie, this is Marko, whats the situation?' Vincent smiled a little bit.'Well my partners dead, zombies are all over the fucking place and oh Hunters got my hummer, any chance you can get me an air lift? I only have two stingers, and there is at least six hunters maybe more.' He said simply, as he pulled the wire guided rocket out of the bag and began flipping switches.'Alright saint We'll send over Francis, he's in the area anyway, Any contact?' Marko said into Vincents ear.

Vincent fired the rocket at the group of hunters as they twisted, two where bleeding and two where dead now, as Vincent pushed another rocket and attached the wire spoil, to the guidance system.'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!' Marko yelled loud enough so anyone within a few feet could hear, as Vincent spoke again. 'That was me killing fucks alright? We have contact at least fifty survivors, there is no way in hell we can get them all and a few are infected And I think their in the church with their fellows I'm scrubbing this mission, I have two with me on the roof, over.' Marko sighed and cut the connection the chopper was on its way, En route about five Miles out.'Klaus take this and aim for the eyes.' He said thrusting a rifle into his arms, as Vincent turned around and jumped off the roof.'I'll draw them off!!' He bellowed, as he tore up and the hunters followed him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:48 pm

He bent down to a kneeling position as the small girl was clinging onto his mid section while crying. He paid no mind to Vincent and his little radio contact as he attempted to comfort the girl. He sighed once he pulled away from the girl as she started crying once again. It was just too much for the little girl, way too much.

"The eyes?" He cocked an eyebrow as he was handed the rifle and getting into a laying position once he noticed the man jumping off the roof and probably not planning on answering. He placed the rifle's scope in front of his right eye and looked around until he finally landed onto one of the hunters. Doing as he was told, he pulled the trigger of the gun slowly and shot one of the hunter's eye as it squealed once it was hit.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Vincent turned and fired another burst at the pursuing hunters hitting two in the mouth and eyes, the roar of chopper blades, over head. Vincent turned back and ran down behind a building, and jumped once more onto the roof of the building hitting his homing beacon, as he hopped up behind Klaus.'Listen mate.' He said slowly.'Its only gonna be the three of us able to get out of here. I hope you under stand.' Vincent was rummaging through the bag again as he pulled out blocks of C-4 and started placing them on the building it seemed he had a plan as the chopper floated above them and a rope ladder descended.'GET UP THERE NOW!' He bellowed over the roar of the chopper as he twisted around and set the timers for the C-4 the hunters where closing in on the building now.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Klaus frowned at the news. He really didn't want to leave all these people. He cared for each and every one of them and now they were going to be ripped apart bit by bit all trapped within that church. The small girl continued to cling onto once Vincent and the helicopter arrived. All he could think of now is how he lied to all those people. How he said they'd all live to see Berlin back to its beautiful, but busy streets once again. He scooped up the small girl and started climbing up the ladder without saying a word to Vincent. With the thought of all those peoples death on his mind, he felt like it was he who was murdering them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Work (Open to anyone)   Work and Work (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work and Work (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next