Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safe...At Last.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Ivan awoke to the deep voices of B.S.A.A agents giving orders to land, so he removed the earplug and retook his poistion, offering idle chit chat to the pilot as he landed. The chopper shook, and Ivan dismounted and prepared to walk away, remembering that he was in charge of showing the survivors around. "Damn it...everyone is sooooo busy, and I have to do all the grunt work..." Ivan grumbled, letting the baratone voices of his superiors ring in his ears. He felt a sharp tug at his stomach and turned off the ear piece, silencing the masculine voices. "Annoying..." Ivan said, removing the helmet and revealing a slightly sweaty clump of messy brown helment hair, framing a soft face and sharp attentive brown eyes. He waited for the girl and man to get off the chopper so he could give them the "grand tour", which consisted of him taking them to the key places and dropping them in their rooms. He wasn't really good with children, he had been an only child and hated anyone his age until he reached high school, and even then only made friends with older class mates, and more often then not avoided them in favor of teachers and coaches.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 pm

An hours of sleep was all Klaus could catch in his little nap before the helicopter had landed at the base the other two were speaking of. Plus the small girl had hopped out of the helicopter following a younger woman. He finally woke himself up and took the noise ass place into view. He soon hopped out of the helicopter and stretched. He might have only been on the thing for a few hours but he was used to open surroundings. Not cramped ones. After taking the place in, he turned to Ivan as he waited for him to do whatever the B.S.A.A told him he was suppose to do.
"So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Ivan sighed noticebly, running a hand through his hair and trying to detangle the mass of brown. "You get assigned a room, and I show you places of note. Like a tour guide, minus the mini skirt." Ivan said, nodding wisely. "So if you'll all follow me I'll show you most of the H.Q, and places that you arn't allowed to go to. This will include your room, the mess hall, the medical wing, and a few rec halls." Ivan said, putting on the most cheesy tour guide smile he could muster. "And we're walking..." Ivan said, skipping along "joyously" to a set of stairs that would lead to the civillian residential area.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

"A tour? So you plan on walking me all over this place?" He shook his head and followed the man, laughing at the mini skirt comment. The place was actually pretty descent from where he came from. It was gold to him. He crossed his arms over his chest as he was lead to the set of stairs. All he cared is that his room he was promised had a shower.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Ivan proceeded to show them around, there were very few survivors that chose to stay with the B.S.A.A and preferred relocation, they had about currently 200 survivors, which paled in comparison to the numbers seen after a particularly large rescue. First was the mess hall, which was a large scarcely decorated cafeteria. "Not very...erm...colorful...but it has food, and food is delicious. It's open from 6 in the morning to 10, 12 in the afternoon to 3, and 6 to 9 at night. Not really much to it, just come when your hungry and eat, we sure have plenty of food supplies. You can eat after you get settled in and cleaned up and everything..." Ivan said informativly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 pm

He rather didn't like the times that were set. It reminded him of how school lunches were and the food they served was probably just as bad. He continued to follow Ivan on the little 'tour' of the base. Though he would love to offer the idea of repainting the place rather than having it look cold and boring. If they were planning on storing Survivors, at least let them feel like they aren't in some base.
"So, about the shower. Can you hurry it up so I can take one?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Ivan sighed and continued leading on. "All questions will be answered at the end of my very lovely tour!" Ivan exclaimed, leading them down a winding hallway into a recreation room. "Here we have our rec room, which consists of various board games and other such things for spare time. We have an assortment of movies and T.V..." Ivan said, rambling on and listing the various games an activities in the rec room. It was also very bleak and bland, except for the assortment of air hockey tables and other such things.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:26 pm

A displeased look appeared on Klaus' face. He cared of board games and the many other things the man was rambling on about why? He took the chance to attempt to wonder off ahead of the man while he talked. Maybe he could find the rooms his self since it seems the other man thinks board games and television was much more important than needs.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Ivan chuckled and looked at the man survivor person as he tried to escape Ivan's tour of doom. "Please allow me time to show you around, you might accidentily stumble upon something very wicked and secret." Ivan said, as if talking to a child. He shuffled everyone, including the man, along towards the medical wing, and would then proceed to show each and every one of them to their rooms.

"This is the medical wing, anytime you suffer an injury or get sick you are to report here immedietly." Ivan explained, waving his hands across the room's doorway. The door was closed at the moment, and he didn't care to go inside unless necessary. "Now if you'll follow me, I'll show you to the residential hallway and your respective rooms." Ivan said, a sigh of relief.

He showed everyone to their room, dileberiatly skipping over the man, who was listed as Klaus, until he was the last one remaining. "I'm not sure what your room is...a bit smudged..." Ivan said jokingly, squinting his eyes to read the less then smudged name.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Failing horrible at his mission, he fell back in order with the other until the end of the so called tour. With his arms still crossed, he glared over at the man as he claimed that the number was smudged. His frown seemed to developed its own frown.
"I can always just go find your room and stay there. That would be a wonderful idea since you like to stall." He didn't know anything about the B.S.A.A but compared to Vincent, this 'boy' defiantly still had the newbie look to him.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Vincent walked into the room and smacked Ivan behind the head lightly.'This BSSA not Tricell we don't keep secrets.' He said bluntly as he stripped down unabashedly in front of them tossing his ripped and blood soaked clothes in a corner, his torso was covered in various tattoos, and more importantly scars, two holes in his gut showed where Nemesis had skewered him, across his back a hunters claw mars and on his arms the mark of two zombie bites, he looked at them as they stared.'Got a problem?' He said simply as he walked over to a locker and pulled out a button down red shirt and put it on. and grabbed a pair of slacks, gray by the looks of them.

'Ivan we need to talk, And bring this fool with you.' He said briskly walking out of the room and down the hall to his office, well his office in the European branch, and waited for them to follow, he had his own personal bed and shower in his office, his only request, when he joined, he got up and grabbed a rag and washed his face. then sat down in his chair and steeped his fingers in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Ivan laughed. "I tend to avoid having hairy, dirty men in my room at all, much less in my shower, so I'll have to take a raincheck on that one. Lets see if I can make this out..." Ivan said, squinting and finally "slipping" and ripping the paper in half on accident. "Whoops, guess I'll have to find another copy...maybe this one won't be smugged! I get to keep you in my company even longer too! Yipee!" Ivan said, "cheering". "Guess you'll have to hold on that shower, hot stuff. Mr.Naked has somewhere to take us..." Ivan lamented for the poor man, following after his superior.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Maybe he should have stayed behind rather than following these two nut cases around. One is just extremely annoying and the other just strips down in the middle of the hallway and orders him to follow him. Plus, he was confused on the hairy thing. Last he knew, he wasn't a gorilla like a few of those men he saw back during the tour. Geez, had anyone introduce them to shaving? As the loyal dog he was, he followed the two to Vincent's office as Klaus still wanted that shower.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Ivan walked into the office and took a sweat, quite annoyed with his current outfit and the sweat from that matted his messy helmet hair. He ran a hand through it, waiting for the superior Saint to approach whatever topic he needed to discuss with him, choosing to forget the survivors attendance for the time being. "Well? What is it that you need? I'm kinda busy at the moment, if you can't see...gotta get this guy roomed up and showered, he's stinking up the place." Ivan said, jerking his head towards Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Vincent looked up as they entered and nodded to the two chairs in front of him, behind him on a shelf stood a sword rack, with four old looking Katanas and other shorter blades, above that, was an old native american artifact, it looked something like a headdress, but it was much older. On the wall to the left of him was a young Vincent in marine dress blues beside that, him standing with a short asian man and a tall native american woman smiling contently, wearing leave fatigues, on another side was Vincent standing with Chris Jill and Berry Barkin in their stars uniforms infront of their chopper alone, all with large smiles and happy faces, a few other pictures, Vincent dancing with claire at the RPD ball, chris coming in from behind rage in his eyes, another picture, Vincent and the gang at the local bar after the rescue mission at Canyon river, vincent still in ripped shirt and all, bleeding a bit from the side of his face, with a grin on his face as he had an arm around Chris smiling who was also smiling.

Vincent looked at them both and smiled a little bit.'Well..Ivan, James died, I'm gonna give the order your my new partner.' He said quietly, as he looked at the picture on his Desk, him standing with Delta squad, his arm around his wife Kat, Tanks hand on his shoulder, his friends. All gone his wife dead ripped apart before his eyes, he shuddered a bit and set the picture down, his eyes looking at the other one.'Now...Klaus listen what happened back there...At the city..' he said spacing his words carefully.'I know what its like, to lose people you care for, in fact the city I was raised, was nuked, everyone I knew growing up, is dead.' he said slowly this was common knowledge, only a few people had survived raccoon city and by six decrees of seperation they all knew each other Claire and Leon where friends, Clarie was Chris' sister Jill Chris and Vincent had been S.T.A.R's with Wesker, and Leon had been a cop, he sighed deeply.'The point is, we can train you, and you can protect that little girl you brought here, and you can have a job here with us. The work isn't easy but...We're doing something to benefit mankind, I mean as crazy as it sounds us and the secret service are all that stands between one man and world domination, and everyone being killed.' He said slowly.'I know the man too..don't call me crazy, his name is Albert Wesker, once he was my friend, but he knew we we're the best the world around, we made special opps look like a joke, he brought us together to kill the biggest threats to his plans.' He said simply.'Do you want in or not Klaus?' He asked looking back at another picture on the wall him kneeling down with the entirety of stars.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Ivan remained silent, he already knew he was Vincent's partner, so he just gave an apporving nod and waited for Klaus to be finished here. He was however, curious as to what Vincent's interest in Klaus was, and why he was being asked to joined, and who he would be partnered with, and when he would go through basic training...unfourtantly, it looked like he would be seeing alot more of the man then he had first intended.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 pm

In fact, the man must have been obsessed with his past. Pictures all over the place with weapons lining the walls. Someone who couldn't just leave the past in the dirt to be claimed by Mother Earth once more. Which, he hated these types of people. Of course, he didn't give his past up but he learned to leave parts of it he rather not remember out. He mostly ignored half the the 'items' hanging on the wall and pictures on his desk.

He brought his attention to Vincent once he asked the question. Him in B.S.A.A? Was he just trying to make a joke? He was a total problem with his arm and such. Plus, he was totally useless compared to these two probably. Probably even to the newbies just getting out of training. He sighed and shook his head. He could say no and be sent back into the wild and probably be killed or he could say yes and live life a bit easier though it probably won't be. He glanced around the room as he thought out his answer. He really didn't want to live in this god forsaken base as useless survivor. He crossed his arms and a small smirk made its way on his face.
"Sure, just go easy on me ,eh? I bruise easily"
Back to top Go down
Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Vincent 'Saint' Miyazaki

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Vincent nodded and sighed deeply.'Listen heres the deal, we don't always do basic training, but we have a few guys here, that can make you a better shot, train you in hand to hand, and how to protect your self from, from being grabbed and for lack of a better term eaten.' He said slowly.'Ivan, I want you to help him at the shooting range, hes not a bad shot but he could use a little more composure, get him settled in nicely and I'll call you both back in here tomorrow, until I say otherwise. Klaus answers to me and you alone, and he'll be working with us.' He said simply.'Now go before I shot one of you. Also that little girl, make sure, she has a room near his, I don't want any issues.' He said with sadness in his eyes as he, leaned back in his chair, Klaus wouldn't know it but every time he watched someone die, or had to kill his friends or someone or in this case many someones whom someone had cared about, he would live with it until the end of his days. He sighed slowly and and pointed at the door.'Go...' Was all he said as he turned his chair away from them looking at the blank space on the wall where previously pictures had hung, now there was nothing there, he sighed and didn't turn around the face them again.

~Wesker..he thought bitterly, it was always Wesker, Wesker was alive he had, caused more chaos more strife in Vincent and Chris' life then Wesker could account for, their friends families friends coworkers lovers what ever, all dead because one man thought him self a god? HA Vincent though, one day soon they'd kill Wesker for good, and if Vincent had his way he'd be the one to do it~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Ivan sighed. The only room with any space avaliable next to the girl was the room conjoined with Ivan's. Of course, two seperate sleep quarters and lockers, but they shared a kitchen and a bathroom. "Gah...fine...come on..." Ivan said disdainfully, leading him to the room and pulling out a key for both rooms. He would miss having the whole thing all to himself, but if it as the sake for a little survivor girl..."Well...I have dibs on first shower, since we're going to be sharing one until I can find you somewhere else to be near the girl that came with you. This helmet hair is sickening." Ivan whined, running a hand through it again. He opened the door and smiled half heartedly. "Mi casa es su casa. For now." Ivan said, a hint of disappointment in his voice. He had been forced to go through all the motions, and now this man was being let in without more than an afterthought and a few private training sessions. And if he was going to be only getting a few private sessions, shouldn't he be assigned to the head of each type of thing that he was going to be impoved on? Ivan was preety well rounded, but he had things to work on as well, and unfourtantly for Klaus teaching and camaraderie were two of them.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Klaus really hadn't said anything once Vincent started explaining just the few of the many things before shooing them out of his office. He followed Ivan once again. He was glad that Vincent thought Amalia needed to be near him, though, with the many survivors children, she would make friends fast and wouldn't see a reason to be near the man. He wasn't complaining about sharing the bathroom and kitchen, though, he really did want that shower but the only thing he would have to do was wait. He paid no mind to the Spanish that the man used since he had no idea what he had just said. He finally decided to wonder off into the other room and wait for Ivan to finish with his shower. The room was a bit bland but it was just a room. Better than sleeping outside that's one thing. Klaus sat down on the edge of the bed. This would give him time to think things over defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Ivan saw him eyeing the walls, after a hasty shower, seeing as he didn't like being derobed in front of others. He had a blue towel wrapped around his waist, framing a toned physique, his brown hair now set up into short wet spikes. "I tried to convince them to let me decorate, but the higher ups said it would be unccessary and create a sense of..."selfish sepeation from your team"." Ivan explained, rolling his eyes and clicking his tounge as he went through a bland brown dresser and found plain clothing to relax in. He found a black muscle t-shirt and khaki shorts, along with a pair of ankle socks and blue checkered boxers. He wrapped the clothes in a heap and tossed them on the bed, resolving to wait and change after Klaus had entered the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:32 pm

"Why listen to them? I'd decorate if I was you." Klaus removed himself from the bed and headed off towards the bathroom. Before he shut the door, he peered around the corner and pointed a finger at Ivan.
"When I get out, there better be a fresh pair of clothes out or I will walk around naked for the time being." At that, he shut the door and continued onto his shower.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Ivan looked around in a panick, avoiding talking until he found a a pair of clothes. Threats were empty here...for Ivan chose the clothes! He picked out a plain white muscle t-shirt and some black jean shorts. He had no idea as to what kind of clothes the man wore, so he would wear what Ivan had laying around. He also neglected to put out any boxers, though he was nice enough to put out a pair of socks. He didn't want to suffer from smelly feet, but there as no way in HELL he would wear the same boxers if that man put them on. His junk as not touching where HIS junk had been. Ivan shuddered at the thought. "Nah, then I would get my ass kicked and they would bleach the walls, and bleach doesn't smell too nice." Ivan said, as an afterthought to his frantic clothes gathering. "And please don't use the good white towels..." Ivan asked rather snootily.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:11 pm

As he took and finished his shower, he turned the shower off and stepped out, looking for a towel. He had heard Ivan telling him not to use a white towel. What? Was he afraid that Klaus would get it dirty? He just showered so there was no possible way. In defeat, he grabbed a hold one of the white towels and wrapped it around his waist. Opening the door, he glanced around it and saw the clothes and Ivan still in the room.
"Oh, so you do follow orders?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Ivan frowned and furrowed his eyebrows in anger, his sharp eyes piercing through the man like a knife through butter. "The white towels...are sacred!" Ivan shouted, looking at the man with obvious disdain. He never had such an animosity towards someone, but maybe Klaus shouldn't be such a big "Oh look at me I'm a big strong shooting man, put me in the B.S.A.A without any formal training!". Ivan scowled and said "I only laid out clothes because I don't want a naked man running about, but since your being such a prick about it..." Ivan said, putting the clothes away. "You can just dress up in that nice white towel I told you not to use, and I hope you die of frostbite!" Ivan said, fuming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safe...At Last. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safe...At Last.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: B.S.A.A. Headquarters Europe-
Jump to: