Resident Evil: Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Corruption

In the years following the collapse of the Umbrella Corporation a man once thought dead rises from a shallow grave, Tricell clenched in his grasp, and brings chaos back to the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safe...At Last.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

Safe...At Last. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Klaus frowned at Ivan as he put the clothes up and preceded to yell at him.
"If you say so." He let go of the edge of the towel that he was holding up, allowing it to drop on the floor. If he wanted to play it this way, he could do a much better way of playing the game. He crossed his arms and smirked as he waited to see the other man's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Ivan stared in awe. He was well built for his...erm...situation...and...the towel...and..."Damn it! Not only do I have to extensivly wash crotch germs out, but you dropped it on the floor!" Ivan lamented, picking it up and folding it, avoiding looking at the man and revealing his profuse blush. "You should get some clothes on, people are going to think I'm taking advantage of your Post Traumatic Stress if they run in here and see you naked." Ivan said, busying himself with ordering random objects.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm

"What Post Traumatic Stress? I've went through more than this. A lot more. " His smirk grew bigger as the man continued on with his ranting about clothing and such. He was tempted to sit on the bed but he was afraid that Ivan, might and probably would, 'rip him a new one'.
"Now, we wouldn't be having this problem if you wouldn't had have put those clothes up. Now would we?" He waited as the other man fiddled with other items.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Ivan continued to organize various things around his room. "Well, you should have listened, and a thank you would be nice...but you know, I'm not in a very generous mood, go ahead and stalk through my room like some angry wet thing, I don't care..." Ivan said, plopping on the bed. "You can just catch your death of cold." Ivan stated, sitting face up and looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Klaus rolled his eyes and sighed. This was getting no where. He was tempted to go through the man's dresser and find something to wear. It was getting a tad bit cold.
"Oh, I'll stalk alright." He glared at the other man and made his way over to the dresser, digging though it to find some clothing to wear and preceded to find some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Ivan's ears pricked as he heard the creaky dresser drawer slide open. "Noooo!!!" Ivan yelled, leaping from his position and preparing to tackle the man to the ground. "You'll get water on my clothes!!! Dry off all the way first!!!" Ivan said, eyeing the water dripping from...various parts of his body.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh, how he was beginning to hate this...person so much. He stalked back into the bathroom and dried off, with a new towel. The only color left other than white, blue. Once after finishing what he was told, he returned to the bedroom with the towel back around his waist. He crossed his arms again and glared at Ivan.
"Happy?" His hair was in a wet clumped mess as it stood up in some places as some of it was pressed flat.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Ivan sighed, getting the clothes out from the drawer again and laying them out, still leaving the boxers out. Before the man could approach the clothes, Ivan would snatch the towel from the man's waist and began fluffingand drying his hair with it. "So negligent..." Ivan whined, continuing to dry the mans hair and slowly moving down his neck and back to where water from his hair had landed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Treating other people like children must have been Ivan's favorite thing because it felt like he was being treated like a child. Klaus just allowed the man to dry his hair off. Arguing with the man was useless, it was either his way or a he was going to throw a huge ass fit.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Ivan gave a satasfied nod, throwing the towel somewhere and nodding towards the clothes. "Now get dressed please, your nakedness makes me angry. And I expect those clothes back, washed thrououghly! And you better get your own clothes soon!" Ivan said, not quite shouting, but raising his voice in warning. He would annoy Klaus as much as possible, he despised sharing space with people when he could avoid it, and his mission couldn't be bothered with someone yelling "Turn out the damn lights!" when he stayed up late. He also was still a bit, yes jealous, over the fact that Klaus was invited into the B.S.A.A without any sort of indication of his skills other than a few shooting of zombies, from what he understood.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:43 pm

He glared at Ivan as he went over to wear the clothes were. Slipping the shirt on first, he noticed there wasn't any boxers. Not that he was an underwear kind of guy, it was still just weird. He was borrowing the clothes, hence why Ivan said for him to was them. Finally, he slipped on the choice of bottoms on. His hair was still a mess, just a bit more fluffy than it was before.
"You really are a work of art aren't you?" He shook his head and sat down on Ivan's bed. Maybe he could piss him off even more than he already has.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Ivan glared at him from the corner of his eyes "What do you mean by that?" Ivan said, making it a point to sit down in a perfectly good chair, of which there was a twin right next to. Two chairs, and he chose his bed to sit on? He considered mentioning what he did in that exact spot to scare him away, but decided to save that ammo for a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 pm

"You perfectly know what I mean." He crossed his leg over the other and continued to look around the room. The B.S.A.A. sure did know how to make someone a dull person. He rubbed his face and groaned somewhat. He was just completely tired and needed to go take a nap or maybe sleep for two straight days. After finishing his little attempt at keeping his self awake, Klaus returned his attention to Ivan and smiled at him.
"You wouldn't have a smoke on you, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Romine

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Ivan gave a short chortle. "What, so I can kill myself more quickly then my occupation already has the risk of? No thanks, I don't carry any, nor do I think wasting money on them is a good thing." Ivan said, crossing his legs as he leaned back in the chair lazily. "You know, you have your own bed, if your tiered you can go in there and sleep...I was kind of debating taking a nap myself, I have the rest of the day off, after all..." Ivan said, makng a note to himself to sleep as much as possible today so as to be ready to deal with Klaus when it came time to work on his shooting skills and other staples of a B.S.A.A agent's combat repitore. "But your going to have to wake up and go train with me, eventually, after we get you a visit to the Medical Wing for a physical..." Ivan said, as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe...At Last.   Safe...At Last. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safe...At Last.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Corruption :: The World: Apocalyptic Horror Awaits :: Europe :: B.S.A.A. Headquarters Europe-
Jump to: